Chips of Plutonium are twinkling in every Sunday

I filled my face with these today because I’m a pig from hell

40B6BE88-6491-4C17-8389-E3E3E98791E3.jpeg

I was up at 5 this morning for a run, went for a walk with Tia, came back and had breakfast in the garden, followed by a lengthy shower, and have been sat with my hair in rollers and a full face of slap for the at least the past hour. I have absolutely nothing to do today but you never KNOW who may POP IN and I don’t ever quite feel me unless I am looking my best. 💋

Woken by the sun streaming through the huge windows onto the balcony at six something. Realised that I don't actually have a balcony and therefore I wasn't at home in my own bed. That's when the flashbacks to the night before started to kick in.

Woken by the sun streaming through the huge windows onto the balcony at six something. Realised that I don't actually have a balcony and therefore I wasn't at home in my own bed. That's when the flashbacks to the night before started to kick in.
This sounds like the start of a good story, do go on!

Morning. Just dreamt that I helped Phil Wang to get a job managing a block of flats but it took so long that I had to get time to go at 4 times the usual speed to make things right again.

Now I'm going to do the business end of nothing all day.

It's actually quite common in older queens with brittle bones at Pride events (according to the doctor at UCLH this morning).
I'll have to bear this in mind while I'm bopping to Booty Luv and Kelly Wilde next week :disco:

Kim Wilde's drag alter ego.
Ah, I see! Absolutely no envy on that score either. I thought it might have been Kelly Marie. She's always performing in 'Bootlaces' on the Lea Bridge Road, not too far from me. I think she's hoping that one day they might actually book her.

It's years since I've tried anything that isn't Coke or Pepsi. But I only ever buy it in cans or small bottles as I drink too much of it if I buy large bottles in supermarkets for home. And in terms of cans or small bottles with a meal deal or whatever, the choice is usually only Coke or Pepsi.

I wish I could watch the full thing to see what DID happen, only it looks like when she took her socks off afterwards, her feet were the wrong way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom