choose the next single from "disco"

release me

• Total voters

ameraal

la loi de murphy
which one would you unleash next as kylie's campaign manager?

and how would you have her promote it.

i really have no idea which one would be the most successful though i suspect last chance might break out if it gets to enough people. it has the abba angle going for it so i'd love for her to dig into it by recreating the iconic voulez-vous video. she certainly could from that studio she's seemingly moved into.

Miss a Thing is slinky, sexy and represents something totally different from the other singles so I'd give that a WHIRL... from this list.

however I Love It has not been a single yet and that is my actual choice.

Miss a Thing is slinky, sexy and represents something totally different from the other singles so I'd give that a WHIRL... from this list.

however, I Love It has not been a single yet and that is my actual choice.

fair enough. choose your next after that!

i think she performed her favourites at the infinite disco so not holding my breath for miss miss a thing. otherwise, that's among my top 3 personal contenders with supernova and dance floor darling, with the latter currently in the lead.

i really wish there was a comma in there though. would you be my dance floor, darling :disco:

I’m really not sure what’s happening about Real Groove y’know. Also I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t have any proper videos from this point but my vote goes to Dance Floor Darling. I’d like a longer mix though please.

1. Dance Floor Darling
2. Miss A Thing

Because they're the best. Surely nothing is going to be a hit at this point, so having the best songs to represent the album should be the priority (or maybe this is naive).

I’m really not sure what’s happening about Real Groove y’know. Also I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t have any proper videos from this point but my vote goes to Dance Floor Darling. I’d like a longer mix though please.

Is there some doubt over whether Real Groove is a proper single then? It really should be, then Dance Floor Darling which seems to be picked out as a favourite quite widely.

Is there some doubt over whether Real Groove is a proper single then? It really should be, then Dance Floor Darling which seems to be picked out as a favourite quite widely.

She was asking in the listening party last night, what the next single should be. There's been no acknowledgment that Real Groove is a single.

I suppose the song she performs on Strictly, if she does indeed get a slot, will be the official third single. Hopefully it's Real Groove because that Infinite Disco performance is ON POINT.

i think they should push it as hard as they can. it's a great song and get lucky has paved the way for the sound very successfully.
they just need to take the cool factor a bit higher with the outfits.

though cher's fashion in believe didn't stop that from smashing the world...

Dance Floor Darling is aching for a longer mix.

I wouldn't be averse to them promoting Till You Love Somebody as a single either.

Clearly any future singles have to cater to the Radio 2 audiences.

Last edited:
"Dance Floor Darling" for me - it reminds me of a superior version of KP's "Birthday"....

it's absolutely nowhere NEAR the song Birthday is :angry:

THAT was a CLASSIC! don't reactivate the Katy stan in me, @POP!, none of us can handle it

Last Chance, but it will probably end up as the So Now Goodbye of this album as the obvious single that goes unreleased.

REAL GROOVE if that isn't already the official third single already.

I love Supernova but I think it might be the Speakerphone of this ALBAM. Tour opening if we ever get one :disco:

I think the most spectacular song on this album is Supernova and it deserves a nice video and universal praise.
That performance mash-up with Light Years from Infinite Disco is an eye-opener. If they can make something similar for a proper video, it would really elevate the song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom