CHRISTMAS DINNER RATE 2020

10 Roast Potatoes (Must be very crispy. If you don't need a hammer and chisel to get through the outside, they're no good)

:emoji_point_up::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

Reactions: Zu
Actually two METRE :shock:

screen-shot-2020-11-12-at-12-06-17-1605182937.png

I did rather hope that it would take the form of a CURLY SAUSAGE :disco:

@Zu-Klara if you haven't had an American Pig In A Blanket, I think you'd love it. It is a hot dog wrapped in a crescent roll

Easy-Pigs-in-a-Blanket-Recipe-Culinary-Hill-LR-06.jpg

As ever I am available for FOOD NOVELTY, even if it does look a bit SNAILY AND SEXUAL :disco:

Reactions: RJN
I'm normally quite a slow eater. Roasts get demolished in minutes by me. I think it's all just SO GOOD!

Reactions: RJN
100% BRITISH AND PROUD
Aside from the obvious environmental benefits of eating locally sourced and produced food, the whole Made in the UK thing has always bugged me. Is food packaged abroad in the same way?

I remember a few days after the Brexit vote an old man kicking off because Asda were still selling EU sourced meat. It was my first proper exposure to such Brexit era nonsense and I was agog.

Reactions: Zu
Aside from the obvious environmental benefits of eating locally sourced and produced food, the whole Made in the UK thing has always bugged me. Is food packaged abroad in the same way?

I remember a few days after the Brexit vote an old man kicking off because Asda were still selling EU sourced meat. It was my first proper exposure to such Brexit era nonsense and I was agog.

it's the same here as I reckon it is everywhere. the environmental approach is much more appealing than the smug one of yore. I remember in the 90s my mum wouldn't buy meats from Germany. I tried to convince her that their production was probably as disgusting as ours and putting a HAPPY DANISH FLAG on the package wouldn't change that...

-1 Roast Turkey
11 Nut Roast
10 VEGAN Stuffing
09 Cranberry Sauce
00 Pigs in Blankets
08 Broccoli
09 Peas
10 Brussel Sprouts
09 Swede
06 Roast Parsnips
06 Red Cabbage
09 Green Cabbage
08 White Cabbage
10 Roast Potatoes
07 Mashed Potatoes
08 Boiled Potatoes
07 Carrots
09 VEGAN Yorkshire Pudding
09 VEGAN Bread Sauce
09 VEGAN Gravy

They’re big on it France but then its a ver agricultural country. The Spaniards werent so bad but then they are big in the pork market and pig is a national pastime

I would like to say that @MARY forever has a place in my heart thanks to those stunning decoration tips and also her BROKEN KEYBOARD

MERRY CHRISTMAS @MARY

03 Roast Turkey (It's cock or goose in THIS household, thanks)
00 Nut Roast
10 Stuffing
00 Cranberry Sauce
10 Pigs in Blankets
10 Broccoli
05 Peas
09 Brussel Sprouts
08 Swede
08 Roast Parsnips
06 Red Cabbage
09 Green Cabbage
07 White Cabbage
09 Roast Potatoes
10 Mashed Potatoes
02 Boiled Potatoes
06 Carrots
08 Yorkshire Pudding
10 Bread Sauce
09 Gravy

What's my reward for being the only Moopist to get all of the answers right?

kate have you been to the Red Lion in Barnes. They do the BEST roasts served in a massive roasting dish to share, with a big SHARING JUG of thick gravy. None of this small jug of brown liquid nonsense. It’s such a thrill when you find somewhere that does Roasts properly

:o this isn’t far from me at all and I had Sunday drinks there last summer but we decided against a roast in the heat. That’s me headed for a visit once this tier thing changes :disco:

06 Roast Turkey
08 Nut Roast
09 Stuffing
09 Cranberry Sauce
10 Pigs in Blankets
02 Broccoli
00 Peas
-1 Brussel Sprouts
03 Swede
11 Roast Parsnips
00 Red Cabbage
00 Green Cabbage
00 White Cabbage
10 Roast Potatoes
05 Mashed Potatoes
02 Boiled Potatoes
08 Carrots
10 Yorkshire Pudding
03 Bread Sauce
08 Gravy

Chez WTG we have either smashed or roasted sweet potatoes (obviously a 10) instead of all this broccoli, peas and swede malarky.

09 Roast Turkey
07 Nut Roast
06 Stuffing
07 Cranberry Sauce
-1 Pigs in Blankets
09 Broccoli
07 Peas
08 Brussel Sprouts
05 Swede
06 Roast Parsnips
08 Red Cabbage
07 Green Cabbage
08 White Cabbage
11 Roast Potatoes
07 Mashed Potatoes
04 Boiled Potatoes
09 Carrots
05 Yorkshire Pudding
04 Bread Sauce
08 Gravy

DANKE

05 Roast Turkey - better meats out there hun shes not worth it
06 Nut Roast - just glorified stuffing bbz
10 Stuffing - so versatile xxo
06 Cranberry Sauce - meh
09 Pigs in Blankets - feel like pure shit just wish I could eat pork again
00 Broccoli - who?
-1 Peas -at xmas doll don't think so lol
07 Brussel Sprouts - so into sprouts now hunny omg carnt believe i like dem!!!
05 Swede - alright init
10 Roast Parsnips - u no what bab they are my #1
10 Red Cabbage - well nice
00 Green Cabbage
00 White Cabbage
10 Roast Potatoes - da best
00 Mashed Potatoes
00 Boiled Potatoes
08 Carrots - stick em in with the parsnips hun less washing up you know what I mean
00 Yorkshire Pudding - no
00 Bread Sauce - no
11 Gravy - omfg :emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom