CHRISTMAS TV 2020 INCLUDING NETFLIX AND OTHER PLACES AS WELL AS TV

Nancy

Don't phone, it's just for fun!
WHAT’S COMING UP ON THE BOX?

CALL THE MIDWIFE
DOCTOR WHO
BIRDS OF A FEATHER (WITHOUT PAULINE QUIRKE)

I do actually really like Birds of a Feather but NO SHARON?

PISS OFF!

@Nancy do you watch Call the Midwife? I think it is my favourite tv show EVER. I always mention it on here but nobody else seems to watch. :(

I can't believe the BBC won't try to replicate the huge success of Gavin and Stacey with something.

@Nancy do you watch Call the Midwife? I think it is my favourite tv show EVER. I always mention it on here but nobody else seems to watch. :(
I HAVEN’T WATCHED SINCE SERIES 4, BUT I MIGHT BINGE ON IT TO GET BACK UP TO DATE

I can't believe the BBC won't try to replicate the huge success of Gavin and Stacey with something.

I think they will do another Gavin & Stacey at some point but anytime Ruth Jones is asked she doesn’t seem to give a PROPER ANSWER.

I think they will do another Gavin & Stacey at some point but anytime Ruth Jones is asked she doesn’t seem to give a PROPER ANSWER.

They blatantly will. It's just a question of when.

The Pauline Quirke acting academy has been a long running Moopy joke hasn’t it?

Or is it not a Moopy thing? I know they made a joke about it on Drag Race UK

The Pauline Quirke acting academy has been a long running Moopy joke hasn’t it?

Or is it not a Moopy thing? I know they made a joke about it on Drag Race UK
I think it's considered GENERALLY AMUSING!

Reactions: Zu
According to Wikipedia there are TWO HUNDRED of them

PERHAPS THEY CAN OPEN A NEW SITE IN ONE OF RITA'S OUTHOUSES

Well I hope they've at least replaced Pauline Quirke with Caroline Quentin so that no one will notice. About 3 years ago there was actually one of those highly regarded academies in the town I lived in. I practically burst out laughing. Thankfully it was down an alleyway I used as a short cut.

Surely the Acting Academy can’t take up that much of Pauline’s time. It only runs on the weekends.

Surely the Acting Academy can’t take up that much of Pauline’s time. It only runs on the weekends.

I have not seen a poster in East London for the ACADEMY for a while come to think of it.

I am pleased BOAF is back but yes very weird without SHARON. Apparently the story is they go to a big manor house, and then Tracy and Dorian get locked down in it with Dorian thinking she is lady of the manor and Les Denis as the love interest.

Anyway, Goldie Hawn, who is going for the classic puppet Zippy look these days, is starring alongside longterm nothusband Kurt in a Netflix Christmas sequel to Kurt's Netflix Christmas film on Netflix. It comes out on Netflix 25 November.

THERE WAS A NEW CHRISTMAS FILM ON NETFLIX THAT I STARTED WATCHING YESTERDAY, BUT I CAN’T REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS CALLED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom