CHRISTMAS TV 2020 INCLUDING NETFLIX AND OTHER PLACES AS WELL AS TV

Aren't pretty much all the cast DEAD other than the father and son?

Aren't pretty much all the cast DEAD other than the father and son?

Yes even three ten minute Zoom episodes feels like a bit of a stretch with so much of the cast missing. I think Alice in particular will leave a very noticeable gap.

This really is just a way of the BBC justifying repeats of Vicar Of Dibley at Christmas, isn't it?

I DONT WANT CHRISTMAS TELLY I JUST WANT TO SEE TWO SLIGHTLY OVERWEIGHT WOMEN IN DRESSES A BIT TOO SMALL AND TINSEL ROUND THIER NECKS HAVE A DRUNKEN ROW OUTSIDE A PUB
I THINK I’D PREFER CHRISTMAS TELLY

TO BE FAIR AROUND THIS TIME LAST YEAR I WAS HAVING A FIGHT ON MDMA IN ORCHID KARAOKE SO I CANT FUCKING TALK

The Great Christmas Bake Off
1 x 75’
Love Productions for Channel 4

Paul Hollywood, Prue Leith and Matt Lucas are joined by Bake Off: The Professionals host Tom Allen as they celebrate Christmas in the famous white tent. Also invited to the celebrations are Jamie and Rosie from 2019, Ruby from 2018 and James from 2017, all back and ready to battle in the festive fight for the Christmas Star Baker title. They’ll round off Christmas with popstar Alexandra Burke as she performs her magical version of “Silent Night”.

Re: Vicar of Dibley. I think four of the cast is still alive. I think even Dads Army did better for longer.

PAULINE QUIRKE GOSSIP - SHE IS FILMING A NEW DRAMA FOR CHANNEL 5 SO OBVIOUSLY HAS NOT GIVEN UP ACTING, DESPITE WHAT LINDA SAID

I'm WET for the Dolly Parton Christmas thing dropping on Netflix tomorrow. Going to wait a few weeks before watching, though.

HAS ANYONE WATCHED “THE PRINCESS SWITCH”? I’M THINKING @Rita MIGHT HAVE.

I’M WATCHING IT NOW AND THEN I MIGHT WATCH “THE PRINCESS SWITCH 2”

OMG! FATBOY FROM EASTENDERS AND HANNAH FROM S CLUB 7 ARE IN THE PRINCESS SWITCH 2

ACTUALLY IT’S NOT HANNAH. IT’S JUST SOMEONE WHO LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE HER.

Apparently the BBC are announcing their Christmas line up tomorrow, although not the full schedule until next week.

Apparently the BBC are announcing their Christmas line up tomorrow, although not the full schedule until next week.

The BBC blurb:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55042114

Slim pickings though I do normally like a Call The Midwife Christmas special and always enjoy Motherland. Also Dame Diana Rigg's final turn as a nun in Black Narcissus.

I fully expect the Strictly top 25 special to be completely nonsensical.

CHRISTMAS CHRONICLES 2 IS NOW ON NETFLIX. THINK I’M GOING TO SAVE IT FOR THE WEEKEND.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom