Enigma
Replay
Sine From Above
Babylon

OUT
11th - 1000 Doves
12th - Fun Tonight
13th - Plastic Doll

After a slow start in the voting, 1000 Doves eventually goes out of the game with ease.

what’s next?
Voting closes on this round at 8:25pm

I love both 1000 Doves and Fun Tonight, especially Fun Tonight which is SO 90s and BASIC that it makes me happy (but also sad)

Sou sour candy.

Although I‘ll probably regret it as soon as THAT video comes out :disco:

Happy with the results so far. This round it’s easily Sour Candy for me - Gaga sounds like an embarrassing aunt crashing the cool kids’ party.

If it goes out then it’s going to get harder.

I normally quite like polls where you can't see how others have voted, if for example you're rating out of ten. But for me the absolute POINT of a survivor is to be able to vote tactically.

By that measure would you prefer it if people could change their votes after voting too?

Anyway, I did deliberate about whether to be able to see the poll first. The reason I didn’t was because I thought it might deter people from voting early and therefore reduce overall voting figures...

I’d also like to know what people’s ACTUAL least favourites are rather than them being swayed by a crowd that has started baying for the blood of a song they don’t even dislike.

Reactions: Zu
How long will I have to vote for Stupid Love? Easily the worst left now.

How long will I have to vote for Stupid Love? Easily the worst left now.
What NONSENSE is THIS!

I really, really love Stupid Love. It's comfortably album top 5. Such a propulsive, immaculately well produced, giddily stupid piece of throwaway fun. It's only gotten better with age.

Says he who voted for Alice. I know what my money is on surviving longer

weren't you the one JUST ADVOCATING for voting your actual least fave and not being a sheep? :D

What NONSENSE is THIS!

I really, really love Stupid Love. It's comfortably album top 5. Such a propulsive, immaculately well produced, giddily stupid piece of throwaway fun. It's only gotten better with age.

It’s an album full of 9s. The 8 has to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom