Babylon

OUT
8th - Replay
9th - Sine From Above
10th - Sour Candy
11th - 1000 Doves
12th - Fun Tonight
13th - Plastic Doll

So we're at the half-way stage. Half of the songs remain. What is going out next?

You have until 12:49pm tomorrow...

That’s my favourite out. But to be honest it held on longer than I thought it would.

Vote for Stupid Love. We can still make this right.

I’ve been doing that for the last six rounds now. It’s easy not to have to think about what to vote for.

I’ve been doing that for the last six rounds now. It’s easy not to have to think about what to vote for.

I have from round 1. I briefly flirted with changing. But now we really are at 6 songs I love and one that is OK. I couldn't vote any of the others over this.

What is it with people not loving the most classically pop tracks like Enigma and Replay? They have more meat on their bones than most of the other songs. Is that their crime?

What is it with people not loving the most classically pop tracks like Enigma and Replay? They have more meat on their bones than most of the other songs. Is that their crime?

I think the opposite - I really like them both but I think they have less oomph in their production. That's needed for the album as a whole or else it would all be a bit too much, but for me the other tracks remaining are better.

I've had a pretty good hit rate so far for voting for the songs that go.

Maybe it's me that has the most average taste after all?

Enigma and Replay are both genuinely good songs which will stand the TEST of TIME unlike some of the rot on this album.

I've had a pretty good hit rate so far for voting for the songs that go.

Maybe it's me that has the most average taste after all?

If you end up being the reason that 911 stays in AGAIN... I'll be fucking fuming.

Going through the original thread, literally NOONE mentioned 911!! How is it still here now?!

I underestimated 911 on my initial listen - she a bop. But the remaining tracks are better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom