7th - 911
8th - Replay
9th - Sine From Above
10th - Sour Candy
11th - 1000 Doves
12th - Fun Tonight
13th - Plastic Doll

FInally I can vote for something else!

And it's tough... I'm torn between two: Stupid Love and Free Woman.

I would be happy if that was a list of 6 singles to be honest.

I'd love to keep Enigma but I accept it may be leaving us. Top 6 is not bad for any song.

Rain On Me is actually least favourite now. But that's clearly going nowhere and probably the winner, so i need to think about what I want as runner up.

I don't care who fucks off at this point, as long as it's not Alice or Babylon.

I wish Babylon had that heart stopping beat people were tik tokking to pre-release. I struggle a tiny bit with the sax too.

I lovvvve the sax! It gives it that extra nudge into French house music. It's one of the things that Gaga excels at. She gives her music so much more TEXTURE than many other pop artists.

Anyway I like all of the remaining songs but I do find her honking on Enigma a bit offputting so I’ve gone for that and I’m glad to see others have too.

That said, one of the refreshing qualities about this album is that she has actually managed to pretty much keep the foghorn vocals limited to that one track for a change.

I do feel jark's pain re: Alice (as I felt it with 911) but I think Alice is going to be here for a couple more rounds at least sorry...!

I could be persuaded to vote Alice next time

I'll probably be voting for "Stupid Love" next but i could be persuaded otherwise.

I will be sad to see Enigma go, but I had resigned myself to its departure prior to this vote taking place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom