CHROMATICA SURVIVOR - THE FINAL

WHAT SHOULD WIN CHROMATICA SURVIVOR?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cwej

User
To be clear: I want you to vote for your WINNER. Not the one you want out.

I REPEAT: VOTE FOR YOUR WINNER

Poll closes just after midnight.

STILL IN

Rain On Me
Babylon

OUT
3rd - Alice
4th - Free Woman
5th - Stupid Love

6th - Enigma
7th - 911
8th - Replay
9th - Sine From Above
10th - Sour Candy
11th - 1000 Doves
12th - Fun Tonight
13th - Plastic Doll

I do like Rain On Me, but I'm still remembering back to that thread for the Rain On Me single release and how many of you were all 'It's shit, it's so basic' for the first few pages and then I got told off for calling it out...

And now look eh?

I've gone for Babylon.

And once again I see that I'm pissing into the wind.

I do like Rain On Me, but I'm still remembering back to that thread for the Rain On Me single release and how many of you were all 'It's shit, it's so basic' for the first few pages and then I got told off for calling it out...

And now look eh?

Did you create this entire game just so you could make this post?

How did I miss the last round :D Rain On Me is my favourite out of those two, but Free Woman was ROBBED!

I didn’t know the album well enough to take part until today but these would definitely not be my final two.

Did you create this entire game just so you could make this post?

Ha! I didn't. I really would NEVER have guessed Rain On Me would win this! Not that I knew what would, but it has surprised me to be honest.

Ha! I didn't. I really would NEVER have guessed Rain On Me would win this! Not that I knew what would, but it has surprised me to be honest.

That song is undeniable. Hooks after hooks.
It’s her most efficient pop tune since BTW and will most probably win her a few more Grammys.

FINAL RESULTS

1st - Rain On Me
2nd - Babylon
3rd - Alice
4th - Free Woman
5th - Stupid Love

6th - Enigma
7th - 911
8th - Replay
9th - Sine From Above
10th - Sour Candy
11th - 1000 Doves
12th - Fun Tonight
13th - Plastic Doll

I haven't listened to most of the album yet. But if Rain On Me is the best thing on there I'm really disappointed :(

I haven't listened to most of the album yet. But if Rain On Me is the best thing on there I'm really disappointed :(

Lady Gaga is equally disappointed in you for not having listened yet

eauba7wdi8x11.png

this forum is the epitome of tasteless homosexuals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom