Chromatica Survivor - Vote out the worst track - Round 1

WHAT'S THE WORST? ROUND 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cwej

User
Not done one of these for years...

I'm ignoring the Chromatica I, II and III group.

Voting open for 8 hours.

Song with the most votes eliminated for round 2.

In the event of a tie for first place, no messing about - they're both eliminated in this round. But later on, a tie will be decided by the total votes in previous rounds.

Last edited:
I like Plastic Doll more than most - it reminds me the most of The Fame of anything on the album and to me that's a good thing.

I like Plastic Doll more than most - it reminds me the most of The Fame of anything on the album and to me that's a good thing.

I fully expect it to be first eliminated though from the response in the initial listening thread.

This is actually tough - Sour Candy is not my least played, but I think as a "song" it's the least complete thing here. It feels like 2 or 3 songs stitched together over a basic, overdone beat. Of course, the basic homo in me has some TIME for THAT... but it's my first out.

Plastic Doll is not even that basic? The chorus is gorgeous. Only the metaphor is tired.

Coming for her NEXT
Let's take ha out.
waAKeOC.gif

I voted for the one that every time it comes on I always react "What's this one again?"

Sorry Replay.

This is actually tough - Sour Candy is not my least played, but I think as a "song" it's the least complete thing here. It feels like 2 or 3 songs stitched together over a basic, overdone beat. Of course, the basic homo in me has some TIME for THAT... but it's my first out.

Plastic Doll is not even that basic? The chorus is gorgeous. Only the metaphor is tired.
The metaphor is tired af and she sounds incredibly childish. Even Bad Kids felt more mature.

At least Alice (which takes another well-trodden lyrical trope) has the audacity to take us on a sonic trip.

Pretty sure it's meant to sound a little childish, due to the "doll" metaphor. That Aqua-esque middle-eight is amazing.
I stan all Gagas except CHILDISH / TEEN GAGA. Bad Kids and Plastic Doll should be eliminated from her back cat.

OMG - the first thing we agree on.

Except you banging on about metaphors again like your life depends on it :D

1000 Doves. I must have listened to the album ten times now and I still can’t remember how it goes.

I can understand Plastic Doll is losing though and don’t be sorry to see it go.

yours for keeping fucking ALICE in even over the gay rights of Free Woman. Self haters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom