Clive James DEAD

We're on a run. Surely Prince Philip now for the big one tonight!

*Philip lives for another 8 years*

Last edited:
Aww. I was just thinking the other day about how long he'd lasted, given he was supposed to have had weeks at most about five years ago. Hope he didn't suffer too much.

I hope Margarita Pracatan isn't too gutted :(

That's a sad one. I was a fan of his programmes, although he had to work hard to overcome an aura of "hahaha, let's all laugh at the Japanese".

Lasted a lot longer than anyone expected.

Bless 'im.

Aww. I was just thinking the other day about how long he'd lasted, given he was supposed to have had weeks at most about five years ago. Hope he didn't suffer too much.

Margarita Pracatan LIVES! Who knew!

EH9Y1YdXYAIb_FB.jpg

That's a sad one. I was a fan of his programmes, although he had to work hard to overcome an aura of "hahaha, let's all laugh at the Japanese".

Lasted a lot longer than anyone expected.

Bless 'im.
The irony being I'm A Celebrity rips off all that 80s Japanese TV he used to mock.

Liza just grateful to stand next to someone more insane

I hope Margarita squeezes at least one via satellite out of this.

I liked Clive. Close your eyes and he probably sounded amazing in bed.

It's impossible not to read that in her accent, isn't it?

Reactions: VoR
A Pracatan resurgence is everything he'd want and more, I'm sure.

Margarita to the top please. Is she on iTunes? I think that would please Clive from BEYOND THE GRAVE.

She has a Spotify profile... as a listener rather than a a musician(!) I think it's her anyway.

There are at least 8 or 9 trends relating to his demise. Who knew?

She has a Spotify profile... as a listener rather than a a musician(!) I think it's her anyway.

I was sure she has had material on it previously.

I'm going to have to dig out the cd single of Hello mixes now.

I'm just watching the Mary Beard interview with him from last year. I'm all sad and in admiration at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom