Clive Swift DEAD

Another one who was just mentioned in the book I'm reading :o

:(

This is a sad one! I remember seeing a TV interview with him about 10 years ago and he was pretty dismissive of the Richard Bucket role - he was miffed it was all people knew him for.

Still, I always wanted them to resurrect the show for an episode or two.

That's sad, and it means pretty much everyone Hyacinth knows has kicked the Bucket in the last 20 years. No wonder Elizabeth shit herself whenever she spoke to her.

JOSEPHINE TEWSON QUAKING IN HER BOOTS.

I must say I am quite sad at this. I do occasionally watch a repeat if I see it on and it is still AMAZING.

It's Sheridan I feel sorry for :(

This is a sad one! I remember seeing a TV interview with him about 10 years ago and he was pretty dismissive of the Richard Bucket role - he was miffed it was all people knew him for.
He was well-known in the Doctor Who fandom for a famously SNIFFY interview he did with the official magazine after appearing in the 2007 Xmas/Kylie special :D

I recently saw him in this GRIM 1970 TV film playing a gay teacher in a film about homophobic bullying in a school in Manchester.

Whilst much of the attention (rightly) goes to HRH Patricia Routledge for Keeping Up Appearances, Clive Swift was SO good opposite her. How he ever managed to stay in character, even when it was the SAME JOKES EVERY EPISODE is beyond me.

"A bottle of the Dowager Lady Ursula's GOMEMADE WOOSEBERRY HINE"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom