COADF demos

A demo CD on e-Bay has been purchased by a group of fans and the tracks are slowly leaking.

Here's an alternate version of 'Sorry' with additional verses..

Interesting to hear those new verses. I’ve never been a big fan of Sorry though. There’s something a bit trashy and annoying about it, or maybe it was just the awful video that RUINED it for me.

Oh Sorry isn't really for me. The Streets of Rage roller disco video just didn't look right, but there was at least one shot I thought was stunning.

Is this the only one that has leaked?

It's interesting rather than great...it's more reminiscent of the "DON'T...SPEAK" tour mix she used.

I'd never heard this before - is this new? A demo from the Music sessions called Run, it's pretty good!

Not sure it would have fit on the album, it's somewhere between Beautiful Stranger, Don't Tell Me and Amazing.

This isn't new - has been around for years, but I quite like it. She could have at least thrown it on the WIFLFAG single as a B-side..

Thanks! I wasn't aware of it. It's sent me into a Music RE-SPIN this morning. I was totally against it at the time, but I kind of wish Amazing HAD been a single now (especially if the choice was Amazing or no fourth single AT ALL).

It would have been a cute moment for radio at the very least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom