COB's Creepers #4 - Halloween III: Season of the Witch (Sunday 24/10, 8pm!)

I would prefer to watch Halloween III on:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would that box of microchips not have gone up like a ROCKET in the vicinity of the jingle anyway?

AD8AF34D-A7D6-43DA-A340-AC8DBFBFC379.png

Well I am so glad I didn't watch this straight away after the first 2. However, the bar has been lowered and how on earth can it possibly live down to this with the next batch of installments?

Reactions: COB
Well I am so glad I didn't watch this straight away after the first 2. However, the bar has been lowered and how on earth can it possibly live down to this with the next batch of installments?
Well you may or may not be happy to hear that they completely abandoned the 'anthology' idea when this flopped, and it's Myers all the way afterwards :tongueout:

Well I definitely enjoyed it more than the last couple of attempts.

Now to finish Halloween 5 which I threw the towel in on last night :eyes: I always forget how terrible it is!

Reactions: COB
This was a nightmare to hear going on in another room. The sound design was most irritating. Not so much the jingle (though :eyes:) but the screechy sfx that constantly cropped up! It really ruined the ambiance of me trying to lure an old lady to a balcony so I could push her off it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom