Coleen Rooney - Private Investigator

It's ALL GREAT FUN, though yes, couldn't give a shite about the protagonists otherwise...

'Various people have had access to my insta'

GUILTY!

The best thing about this is that DAME LIZZE CUNDY has appeared as the 'VOICE OF WAGS' on the evening news :disco:

I don't think ANYONE gives a shit about either of them, but it's more the manner of how this has all been revealed and has panned out. It's like an episode of Footballers Wives indeed! This will give us memes and quotes FOR LIFE.

What I mean is that neither of them were on anyone’s radar before this and it’s not THEM who anyone cares about, but the whole drama. I don’t give a fuck about HER or her life but if she continues to give us stuff like this then I’ll happily go along for the ride!

In a few weeks time no one will give a fuck about them anymore so let’s just enjoy this while we can, it’s the best distraction we’ve had from this fucking HELLHOLE we are currently in.

I’m just wondering why a story like Coleen’s basement flooding would be interesting enough to anyone to report in The Scum.

The latest is that Rebekah Vardy is now flying back hone from holiday and hiring a TEAM of IT EXPERTS to prove her innocence. :D

And the memes keep on coming!

dFi2Dg4.jpg

If the only person she didn't block was Rebekah, she must have suspected her anyway? So then why did it take 5 months to work it out? Or did she block random people for a few days until she landed on Rebekah?

If the only person she didn't block was Rebekah, she must have suspected her anyway? So then why did it take 5 months to work it out? Or did she block random people for a few days until she landed on Rebekah?

Not sure. But she revealed this the day after a story about her basement being flooded was printed by the Sun. So perhaps that was the final piece of the puzzle.

What makes it worse is that Rebekah is from Liverpool. If it's true that she's selling stories to the Sun of all newspapers, that's probably worse than the actual deceit in the first place! Her name will be DIRT there...

For reasons I have NO IDEA ABOUT notorious racist Danielle Lloyd is connected to this and for some reason there are now pictures of her on Twitter with PRINGLES up her CUNT.

Oh dear.

Danielle Lloyd and Ms Elizabeth Cundy were on This Morning. Elizabeth was on Beckys side, and Danielle said that she is CERTAIN that this is all true as she has done similar to her before. :o

The plot thickens....

I don’t think I’d like prawn cocktail pringles :gross:

Rebekah Vardy is now suing Coleen for libel.

Coleen says she has screenshots and stuff as evidence, and she only SAID it came from Rebekah's account, NOT that it was Rebekah herself. She also said that she has held back evidence to prove it WAS Rebekah's account. This could get quite JUICY!

I don’t think it WAS Rebekah. Coleen was clearly consulting the WRONG RECEIPTS.

Never forget this special moment

Rebekah Vardy wins first stage of 'Wagatha Christie' libel case against Coleen Rooney

A High Court judge has ruled in favour of Rebekah Vardy in the first stage of her libel case against Coleen Rooney.

Mrs Rooney had accused Mrs Vardy of leaking stories about her to the media in October last year.

On Friday, Mr Justice Warby agreed that a post written by Mrs Rooney directed guilt at Mrs Vardy, rather than at her social media account.

A High Court judge has agreed that Coleen Rooney's post accusing Rebekah Vardy of leaking stories meant that she "regularly and frequently abused her status as a trusted follower of Ms Rooney's personal Instagram account".

Mr Justice Warby said his understanding of the post's wording was "substantially the same" as Vardy's argued meaning, which directed guilt at Mrs Vardy specifically, rather than at her social media account.

Hugh Tomlinson QC, representing Vardy, told the court he would be seeking costs of £22,913.50 from Rooney.

The court also heard that both Vardy and Rooney will have "one final attempt to resolve the matter without the need for a full trial".

https://news.sky.com/story/rebekah-...tie-libel-case-against-coleen-rooney-12137336

AGOG at them slinging all this mud at each other for 23 grand. They probably wipe their arses with that money every week! Oh the NOUVEAU RICHE...

I’m always on the side of a good detective :eyes:

I haven’t been following this ridiculous story and all the salacious details but the tidbits I’ve seen have amused me. I just popped in to say my favourite part of it all is the title of this thread :D

as you were

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom