Colton Underwood (The Bachelor): I'm a QUEEN!

I knew it! He made a big deal of being a virgin but he didn’t have any religious or moral objection to premarital sex. He just didn’t have time for sex with women

Good for him though! I always liked him on the show

Ok now that I’ve watched the interview, I really do feel for him. It must have been so hard for him to grow up so religious, and then be a football player, and then go into the Bachelor world.
That interview was so sad :( Him talking about his suicidal thoughts and maybe referencing a suicide attempt.

on the other hand, I had a bit of a crush on him at the time and it’s back!

Just an FYI, he stalked the girl who won the bachelor, put a tracker on her car and harassed her and her family till she got a restraining order so maybe don’t stan so hard.

The groundbreaking experience of living as a white muscle queen. Thrilling.

Edit: I'm not going to defend him/this. He's an abuser and I shouldn't defend him just because I liked him on reality tv a few years ago

This is a record speed milkshake ducking.

• Haha
Reactions: RJN
The groundbreaking experience of living as a white muscle queen. Thrilling.
:D

This was my immediate thought reading that.

All compounded by the super interesting and not at all personality-free Gus Kensworthy being his "gay guide", as though he hasn't most likely been trawling the apps and fucking similar types for years. It sounds like a treat.

But maybe I'm being too judgemental.

There is only ONE authority on things like this

Screenshot_20210414-121452_Urban Dictionary.jpg

Berlin was an eye opener for me in that I arrived fully expecting not to like it much. I'd just gotten back from Sicily, it was mid February, near freezing and pouring with rain, and at first glance it's quite ugly and grey (and I know a lot of that is on account of WW2 bombing).

But it really does open itself up and surprise you, and if I could choose a city to move to it would be in my top five.

I must have missed that part of colton’s interview

i quite enjoyed the show

Looks like he has a boyfriend (who can't believe his luck, I would imagine)

*stalker tendencies aside

Anyway the show is worth it for QOL GUS alone, but Colton does come off well

the bit in the show where he phones his pastor is pretty raw

YEAH WELL YOU'RE A SINNER
but
PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS
oh
IT'S WRONG
well it's been great to chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom