Confidence Man - TILT + remixes

Jark

User
following a string of SEVERELY AMAZING singles, the Aussie duo's album is out TOMORROW! ⚠️

I'm so into this, I may even get the vinyl and snatch a ticket to their UK/EU TOUR (!) in May. first great dance record of the year incoming?

Luvin U Is Easy: the 27th greatest song of all time? discuss.

There's good stuff on the rest of the album, Luvin U Is Easy and the singles are a cut above though. I do really like Push It Up

I find it... EXHILARATING :disco:

"Break It Bought It" sounds like a long lost song from Erotica

Highly recommend seeing them live if you can :disco:
they are playing Amsterdam tomorrow! there are still tickets and only 19 euros a pop but not sure I can be arsed getting 2, paying for 2 and dragging a friend who doesn't know them along with me JUST for the pleasure of seeing Holiday performed live :D

And I'm FUMING about @Jark and @ManicKangaroo promoting this amazing album on moopy because I had this amazing song/video lined up for ASFM and was convinced I might actually do well for once. What a BANGER!

The album isn't great as a whole, but my word they've got some MAX TRACKS

"Push It Up" is just the VERY BEST :disco:

Oh yeah. I need me a flashing rainbow bra IMMEDIATELY.

279048887_10160011439030119_1408123353664252174_n.jpg

Just watching their Glastonbury set. I need them in my life. They look fucking WILD.

Sadly it appears they have no plans to tour the UK any time soon.

I wasn't as excited listening to them on Spotify.

I don't think I'm going to learn any of the songs and just go to see them at some point and ENJOY.

⚠️

I don't want to ALARM ANYBODY but the phenomenal dance smash Luvin' U is Easy aka perhaps the #1 club smash of '22 to date has been remixed by Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs :o and it is every bit as :disco: as you'd expect.

TAKE ME TO A RAVE RIGHT NOW. I'LL HOBBLE ON ONE LEG.

Break It Bought It still the greatest thing on this album. Obsessed

They did a version of DJ Sammy's cover of Heaven for Triple J Like A Version earlier this year and it's been released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom