Congratulations Dr. Geru Hallwell

I just threw this on on youtube and it followed on with "Calling" live (mimed) on TOTP. And this amazing comment:

LelaBay5 years ago
I could feel ,she loves to sing ,and her voice sounds as a gentle Bohemian crystal.

:D

It's a bit DANGEROUS using her on a bank holiday, isn't it? I mean people with an ounce of critical acumen may be watching.

I'm very excited that she's roped Bluebell in for her own baking segment.

If only she'd done this BEFORE Angles In Chains. So much lyrical inspiration being offered to her on a PLATE

Geru is furiously writing the next Bond song during the ad break

Well this is going to be shit

AS one of the Spice Girls, GERI HORNER knows better than anyone what it takes to claw your way to chart superstardom.

And now she’s putting her experience to good use after signing up to front the BBC’s new Saturday night singing contest All Together Now.
Geri will co-star with comedian ROB BECKETT, who is already confirmed as a host, and take the role as head of the show’s panel.

The six-part BBC1 show, coming next year, will have 100 talented singers who stand up and join in to show their approval of hopeful contestants.

An insider explained: “We’re really excited to have Geri on board for the show.

“She’s a huge star who has done it all in the pop business. She’s going to be able to offer her advice and encouragement to singers as part of her role.

“Having been in the Spice Girls, there’s hardly anyone out there who can claim to have more experience.”

Explaining the format, the source added: “It’s a singing competition with a twist.
“A range of performers take to the stage in front of The 100, who stand up and join in with the contestants when they approve of their talents.

“The more who stand and get involved, the more points the contestants score.

“Hopefully the star power of Geri combined with funnyman Rob will make for a brilliant Saturday night singalong.”

The show will finish with the most successful two performers going head to head for a big cash prize. Rob said: “If you’re the sort of person who likes to belt out a tune in the shower, then I’m pretty sure this is the show for you.

“All Together Now is going to be the best thing to happen to Saturday night since they invented Sunday morning. I could not be more excited to be a part of it.”

Let’s hope that’s true, and Geri can Spice Up Our Lives on a Saturday night.

Must be the stress of Childline coming knocking for their royalties :(

what a bunch of pessimistic CUNTS

it's obviously cause she's prepping for a SPICE GIRLS reunion u guys

Am I the only one watching ‘All Together Now’? After watching the first episode being aghast at how terrible it is, it has grown on me somewhat.

We’ve been watching it and I think as a concept it’s actually quite good. Even if it’s laughable how much they’ve stretched the definition of “involved in the music industry” for the 100 “professionals”. There was a bloody BUSKER in there last night judging someone who’s got a role in Mamma Mia 2 :D

Am I the only one watching ‘All Together Now’? After watching the first episode being aghast at how terrible it is, it has grown on me somewhat.
I'm the same, started watching it with some friends as a joke but it's actually not bad. Really good that for once there are no sob stories and the contestants don't want a career out of it, just a bit of fun.

5noJoO8.gif

What upsets me most about that (full) clip is not that she would want to look at Andy Murray’s shrivelled cock but that she doesn’t know the correct lyrics to Spice Up Your Life

Geru back on our screens tomorrow night for All Together Now season 2

this ICONIQUE thread is 10 YEARS OLD

Congratulations GERU HALLWELL

I can't believe rumours about another tour were started in 2009 by her according to the first few pages :o and even way back Victoria was having none of it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom