Congratulations Dr. Geru Hallwell

This woman just transends culture, the arts, charity and academia at this point :disco:

I demand a one woman show at THE BARBICAN or SOUTHBANK soon.

Chapter 1: Rosie Frost has locked herself in the falcon queen's car

Congratulations Geru Hallwell, now a THESPIAN :disco:

Bit rude to ignore her Heat Awards winning role but okay

0_Rainbow-Woman.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: GNL
How on earth did she bag that one up? Go get yourself wet, girl :disco:

I hope the director yells "you know what to do now!" instead of "action!"

I thought that was the eternally 6 year old Bluebell Madge, but apparently she is all grown up!

I hope for her sake little George Hex Hector Micheal Horner is a gay. How else we'll get a proper pop comeback from her I'll never know.

I'm glad these Nepo Spice Babies have stayed away from the limelight, except the Beckhams, what a bunch of useless kids constantly shoved on our faces and proving they're good at something when they're really not; this coming from a Posh stan.

Brooklyn Beckham is the only Spice child I'm aware of in the public eye. Most of the others are still children, aren't they?

I'm glad these Nepo Spice Babies have stayed away from the limelight, except the Beckhams, what a bunch of useless kids constantly shoved on our faces and proving they're good at something when they're really not; this coming from a Posh stan.
Worst Spice, with the worst children!

I fear some will say she got this role because she's married to the vroom vroom man and not because of her considerable acting talent :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom