Conservative leadership race (post May)

Which of these fuckers?

• Total voters
He's gonna to be our PM in 6 days.

6 days and there's nothing you can do.

At this point I'm just grimly fascinated by the speed and scale with which he's going to crash and burn.

I mean yes, Trump. But Boris hasn't actually won a national election, his mandate is nothing, his party is in tatters and there's a major crisis unfolding that he's completely ill-equipped to deal with.

I have actually never seen anyone clap weirder than Boris Johnson.

WTF?

Yep, Boris Johnson is our new Chief Prick. What the fuck is going on with this world.

The inevitability is crushing. Fuck. This. Country.

Still, that's the break up of the United Kingdom well and truly on.

I just can't face thinking about it anymore. Life just gets WORSE AND WORSE.

One of the BBC's headlines is "What does the Prime Minister actually do?". Good time for a refresher given that the boundaries are about to be redrawn...

my condolences!

Obviously moopy is FAR MORE ENLIGHTENED, but as a nation, we don't deserve anyone's condolences. We've got what we deserved.

I see big ron hasn't replied. I assume he's gathering all he holds dear and is fucking back off out of this festering wound of a country as quickly as possible.

Part of me is hopeful that seeing oafish Boris in charge will turn people off the Tories in a way that the (still terrible but) well-mannered Theresa May or David Cameron wouldn't.

The larger part of me is NOT hopeful because England is full of stupid, selfish pricks, and we deserve a nuclear winter.

PRITI PATEL as HOME SECRETARY?
LIZ TRUSS as CHANCELLOR?

Good GRIEF

Oh I expect she'll get a TOP JOB seeing as being a PRIZE IDIOT seems to be the QUALIFICATION for a LEADING ROLE

Oh I expect she'll get a TOP JOB seeing as being a PRIZE IDIOT seems to be the QUALIFICATION for a LEADING ROLE

She DIDN'T get a JOB AT ALL! I would say at least the JOHNSON ADMINISTRATION can spot an IDIOT when they see one but then NADINE DORRIES got one. POOR JOBLESS SUELLA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom