Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It honestly astonishes me that it hasn't been a lip sync on Drag Race yet. It feels like it has all the ingredients to make it SUCH an obvious potential all-time classic in the making that they could literally just drop any time they liked!

I can recall screaming in fear on the bumper cars with an older cousin at a summer fair. Corona's 'Baby Baby' was the song blaring out as said traumatic event took place.

I would've been about 4 years old. This is probably one of my earliest memories.

Anyway, it's a 10!

Seriously though, how is it even possible to function when this song is going full pelt from the get go?
Actually, it's funny you say that - I was meditating on this work of high classical art earlier, and the thought came to me that one of the most crucial, viscerally thrilling elements of it all is that it doesn't quite start at full pelt, but with that spine-tingling, goosebump-inducing, hair-raising build that's like going up and up the towering roller-coaster.....always seeming just on the verge of reaching the peak but so often just continuing to power on through.... before all HELL breaks loose :disco:

I've explained this before but me and my BEST HOMO used to spend much of the 00s walking up to people in nightclubs, bars and, worryingly, supermarkets, throw our arms up in the air and shout "BABY BABY" at them and then run away.

I'm not entirely sure why, but it seemed to amuse us at the time.

I've explained this before but me and my BEST HOMO used to spend much of the 00s walking up to people in nightclubs, bars and, worryingly, supermarkets, throw our arms up in the air and shout "BABY BABY" at them and then run away.

I'm not entirely sure why, but it seemed to amuse us at the time.

I for one am very glad you did this!

Well I did eventually; that drop is awful, FFS Joel.

It's like the original went to therapy conversion and now it's married and has 3 kids :evil:

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: LTZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom