Crème de la ASFM: The Interval + Voting

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
INTERVAL AND VOTING LINKS
There we have it! All twenty of the best songs of the year have now been shown and it’s up to YOU to crown your winner.

At bang on 21:30 GMT remind yourselves of tonights delights in the video below, followed by a whistle stop tour of all the winners we’ve crowned since April. Listed below is also all the voting info and rules so do take a look before sending them in!

Voting rules
  1. Click the link below.
  2. Order the songs in the usual Eurovision style from 12 to 1 as well as giving an additional -1 to -3 points, and obviously you can’t vote for yourself.
  3. IMPORTANT! Make sure you enter your username in the text box at the bottom of the voting page. Any posters who haven’t put their username in the box will NOT have their votes counted and will be deducted 58 points. You’ll also see an option to add your country as well as your name, just ignore the country selection but make sure you enter your Moopy username!
  4. If you encounter any issues with the link or for whatever reason are unable to vote using it then just drop me your votes through a PM. (You’ll find that if you’re using a phone/tablet you will have to manually select the entries from the list rather than using the drag and drop function).
  5. Any votes cast after the voting period closes won’t be counted.
  6. Any non-participants are of course always welcome to vote! Again, make sure to include your Moopy username should you vote.
  7. Voting closes at 10PM
List of entries
01 Scala Ad Caelum - Hikaru Utada - Song - 光 / Hikari (PlanitB remix)
02 A Hole - Donna Nissan (sp?) – Slow Motion
03 Sápmi - NINA – Runaway
04 Berlin - Aérea Negrot – Todeloo
05 Torres Straits Islands - HOLYCHILD - Hundred Thousand Hearts
06 New Caledonia - Amaranthe - Drop Dead Cynical
07 Independent Scotland - Angèle - Oui ou Non
08 CLAUDIA WINKLEMAN’S FRINGE - The B-52's - (Meet) The Flintstones
09 MANDYFROMTHEISLEOFWIGHT - Italove - Strangers in the Night
10 Zealand (New) - Stella Soleil - Kiss Kiss
11 Christmas Island - Imany - Don't Be So Shy
12 Antarctica - Ionnalee – SAMARITAN
13 La Republique du Derrière Libre - Peta and The Wolves – Blind
14 Cumbum - SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Tielle – Cage
15 Gibraltar - Joker Bra & VIZE – Baby
16 The Iceberg That Sunk The Titanic - 18+ - Forgiven
17 The Hellenic Kingdom of Demis Roussos - Julie - Eyes of a Stranger
18 Bosnia - Danny L Harle – 1UL
19 Principality of Besses O’th’barn - MC Solaar – Sonotone
20 Taiping Heavenly Kingdom - Nami Shimada – Sunshower

Voting link: CLOSED

Last edited:
Can you vote for your own song?

THANK GOD RITA ISN'T HERE
lovely-grandma-meme-computer-and-youtube-help-the-elderly-keep-their-brains-grandma-meme-computer.jpg

Oh hang on I need five spreadsheets to navigate between my song list into country names

@soldi I’m redoing my votes under LUCY UP YOUR NOEL I voted for myself by mistake.

ooh fancy new scoring but why are there votes already on the homepage - are those your votes Soldi you bastard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom