Croatia 2021: Albina - Tick-Tock

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
So whilst Moopy will be crying into another bottle of wine as even more men qualify in Melodifestivalen this Saturday, Croatia will be choosing their entry.

They’ve released some one minute snippets which you can listen to here. The big chatter is about Nina Kraljić, who already represented Croatia in 2016 with Lighthouse, but is best known for the rather peculiar outfit she turned up in :eyes:

What are the timings. Does it fully conflict with Mello?
It’s starts during Melodifestivalen, no idea when it’ll finish but there’s not much that stands out (other than Nina and Bernarda for me) so it’s not an essential watch.

Bernarda's song has certainly done the rounds. It was submitted by Poli Genova for Bulgaria the year they ultimately went with 'Bones' and was also Michaela's second choice for Malta in 2019.

I don't wish to be cruel, but it's a REALLY odd lyric to give to a blind girl :D

Bernarda's song has certainly done the rounds. It was submitted by Poli Genova for Bulgaria the year they ultimately went with 'Bones' and was also Michaela's second choice for Malta in 2019.

I don't wish to be cruel, but it's a REALLY odd lyric to give to a blind girl :D

Oooh I remember Colours, didn’t Bulgaria release all the shortlisted songs titles in 2018? Wasn’t it rumoured that LOREEN had also put her name behind this at one point or was that with something different?

That said it is pretty much just a second grade Chameleon :D:disco:

There was a second singer on the track with Poli, but I don't think it was Loreen.

I got to hear it on a eurofan jury panel they ran at the time, but it never formally leaked. I'm sure it can't be hard to find though...

It’s starts during Melodifestivalen, no idea when it’ll finish but there’s not much that stands out (other than Nina and Bernarda for me) so it’s not an essential watch.
The problem is going to be the next week, Perrelli vs Raylee, how are we gonna do that? :shock:

The problem is going to be the next week, Perrelli vs Raylee, how are we gonna do that? :shock:
Oh I’m definitely split screening!

(Yes I know how sad that sounds but fuck off we’ve not had a Eurovision for nearly two years)

Oh this is the Croatian from about 2002/2003

I've put this on the in the background while I work. Is this still the interval act or a competitor?

Oh I thought ads for drugs was an America only thing

Don't know what the songs sound like.

Croatian TV really should have checked the Moopy schedule.

From the snippets I heard Rijeka and Colors sounded the best.

How many Croatian regions are there? The UK has like 7 or something.

I think she announced the votes the wrong way round :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom