Cumgate: The Ineffable Survival of Dominic Cummings

Worst case scenario he loses his salary, but he’ll still be advising the government unofficially.

So Dominic Cummings travelled 250 miles in April to Durham WHILST he had coronavirus! What are the odds of him losing his job girls? :eyes:

I mean there's no way the media can bring down the man who controls the media.

How did Dominic Cummings manage to stop himself trending on Twitter :confused:

How did Dominic Cummings manage to stop himself trending on Twitter :confused:
I'm really trying to stop paying attention to this story and the reaction/non-reaction as it's just making me despair/furious. But I somehow can't keep away...

Somehow this rather satisfying story involves him dancing to ABBA. Tories need to stop listening to ABBA.

Agnetha to emerge from her underground cave for a minute and shout (or sing like an angle) FUCK THE TORIES please.

Last edited:
I think it's time to decapitate Dominic Cummings with a rusty banana and use his skull as a fruit bowl. You'd get plenty in there, the bubbleheaded freak.

I was going to say how did he get someone to marry him but OF COURSE she's a columnist for the Spectator.

I was kind of MEH about the whole thing until I saw his “I couldn’t give two shits” reaction.

The party line from the Tories is that he drove the length of the country because he's a caring father.

Remember, you now have the absolute right to visit whoever the fuck you want, whenever you feel like because - by their own new definition, it's your responsibility as a caring adult.

We have the Health Secretary who made the regulations, and Sue-Ellen who somehow is Attorney General, both undermining the law just to protect the PM’s friend.

DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE BESMIRCH THE GOOD DRUNKEN NAME OF SUE-ELLEN WITH THAT RANCID SMEAR OF SHITE.

The government defence of this is fucking appalling. I couldn't see my parents when my Dad was diagnosed with dementia. But this bigoted FUCKING CUNT can do what he wants?

What’s all this crap about them not being able to take care of their child just because they had symptoms? Has no one even brought up the strong possibility of passing on an infected but asymptomatic child to a couple of high risk people?

The government defence of this is fucking appalling. I couldn't see my parents when my Dad was diagnosed with dementia. But this bigoted FUCKING CUNT can do what he wants?
Aren’t THEY JUST. My grandpa has had dementia for a few years now and there was no way we couldn’t not see him, he wouldn’t have coped without the normality of people going round and helping him out, albeit it was all done at a safe distance and none of us have been symptomatic. That said I’ve had to stop going over since I’ve started work. Have you still not managed to see him? :(

After the government rewrote the lockdown on live TV to excuse his essential trip... It turns out he went back and forth since

You have to laugh.

After the government rewrote the lockdown on live TV to excuse his essential trip... It turns out he went back and forth since

You have to laugh.

Can't we just fire this cretin, BoJo and the rest of the henchmen into the centre of the SUN?

On Saturday night Downing Street issued this statement: “Yesterday the Mirror and Guardian wrote inaccurate stories about Mr Cummings. Today they are writing more inaccurate stories including claims that Mr Cummings returned to Durham after returning to work in Downing Street on 14 April. We will not waste our time answering a stream of false allegations about Mr Cummings from campaigning newspapers.”

OOOoooOOOOooooOOH! *picture of handbag*

Do they really think this level of arrogance is doing them any favours? It all sounds very DESPERATE and SAD.

OOOoooOOOOooooOOH! *picture of handbag*

Can’t help but feel like they are digging themselves an ENORMOUS HOLE trying to protect their special little comms goblin. Shows how fucking clueless they think they will be without him.

Reactions: GNL
Crazy Dom is a little bit more than their comms goblin. He's the exact reason they're all in government right now and you can bet he knows where all the bodies are buried and wouldn't hesitate for a second to bring the whole thing crashing down if he's ousted.

Their actual comms goblin is the guy that used to play the CHICKEN for the Daily Mirror that used to chase David Cameron around. He's a bellend.

I’m minded to split the Dominic Cummings stuff to a new thread. Any objections?

I’m getting irritated by these twats on social media justifying it by stating that caring for the safety of a “child” was within the rules. The rule was for non symptomatic people being able to leave the house to assist the vulnerable (e.g. delivering food and supplies to them as they were self isolating) and that being defined as the list of those vulnerable to the virus. Children never came under that category under any circumstance unless they had a pre-existing condition.

Some high level Tories now calling for him to go. Have to say holding on to the second trip until later in the day was a fucking BLINDER.

Fucking hell, he's YOUNGER THAN ME? That makes me feel a little better about myself.

And I knew to stop wearing hats like that about twenty years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom