Cyprus 2021: Elena Tsagkrinou - El Diablo

wurst

CLINK ME!
So having told Sandro and his wonderful song from 2020 to quite literally FUCK OFF! Cyprus are not bringing back Eleni Foureira or Tamta's tempting and tantalising sounds AFTER ALL, but going with a another female singer instead:

What do we know about Elena Tsagkrinou? Is she likely to be FUN, FRUITY and FABULOUS?
A song called 'El Diablo' is already piquing my interest :disco: :horny:

wurst

CLINK ME!
From the title and description, I would say this has very strong banger potential :disco:

I'm STRONGLY hoping for this, but also SLIGHTLY worried it could end up some sort of NOODLING JAZZ DISASTER!

One of her previous songs is apparently called 'In The Club BITCH!" so hopefully such a precedent BODES WELL FOR THE PARCHED GAYS

Zu-Klara

User
Is Panik the only record label in Cyprus, or do they render services, as ‘t were?

wurst

CLINK ME!
I don't know much about the politics of Cyprus, but does the TURKISH part have anything at all to do with their Eurovision selections?

The past few years seem to have been managed by a select group of Greek gays ONLY! :D

wurst

CLINK ME!
OMG I think this MAY be In The Club, BITCH! and it's everything I'd ever want from a tacky ass Cypriot Eurovision entry :D
The breakdown is LUDICROUS!

Get this In The Eurovision, BITCH now!

Zu-Klara

User
I don't know much about the politics of Cyprus, but does the TURKISH part have anything at all to do with their Eurovision selections?

The past few years seem to have been managed by a select group of Greek gays ONLY! :D

Maybe our much-loved GRAND PRIX DE LA SODOMIE FLAGRANTE is a bit much for the Turkish side

Zu-Klara

User
You’d hope that our foreign friends realise that nobody wants doomy ballards after all we’ve been through this year, unless it’s a rewrite of this year’s Swiss entry obviously :disco:

wurst

CLINK ME!
JUST SEND IN THE CLUB, BITCH ELENA. Nobody needs you to make an artistic statement x

wurst

CLINK ME!
Didn't TAMTA's song reveal go on for about SIX WEEKS?

I wonder if Elena will follow SUIT :D Nothing like EDGING THE GAYS for inevitable disappointment* :disco:

*not that the tempting and tantalising Tamta and her associated sounds disappointed me AT ALL! :disco:

Will

User
2021's El Diablo to take on the aborted soul of 2020's Cleopatra please. And nothing less.

Sandro's arms will be missed, true. But Elena looks like she knows her way around the dancer-casting of a pop video. Arms everywhere. Arms aloft. Arms akimbo. :disco:

wurst

CLINK ME!
OMG it's 5.30pm on a Friday, absolutely time for a little plop of In The Club, BITCH! round mine :disco:

I maintain that that drop would be one of the most ludicrous things to EVER grace the Eurovision stage if it were to be entered, and that includes Angelica Agurbash

wurst

CLINK ME!
OMG I think this MAY be In The Club, BITCH! and it's everything I'd ever want from a tacky ass Cypriot Eurovision entry :D
The breakdown is LUDICROUS!

Get this In The Eurovision, BITCH now!

Still LIVING for this UTTER gay tat! :disco:

That bouzouki INTRO!

wurst

CLINK ME!
I DON'T EVEN KNOW if OtherView have ANY RELATION to Cyrpus' 2021 entry, but seeing as I STARTED THIS TOPIC can I just say the SLUT BOPS never stop! :disco:

CobaltMusic to be KNIGHTED for signing this trash RIGHT NOW, and quite frankly cleoPATRA could NEVER in regards to Ξανά :disco:

Zu-Klara

User
I DON'T EVEN KNOW if OtherView have ANY RELATION to Cyrpus' 2021 entry, but seeing as I STARTED THIS TOPIC can I just say the SLUT BOPS never stop! :disco:

CobaltMusic to be KNIGHTED for signing this trash RIGHT NOW, and quite frankly cleoPATRA could NEVER in regards to Ξανά :disco:

The Greeks (or Greek Cypriots) are expert at churning out this sort of :disco: slut muck. I do think we should all pay MORE ATTENTION :disco:

wurst

CLINK ME!
I mean I'm MORE OF A SLUT THAN EVER having had my eyeballs graced by 'Ο Γύρος του κόσμου' :disco:

Suomi

User
It’ll sound like LADY GAGA , mark my words

Last edited:

Will

User
I did hear a tiny clip of this on Twitter a couple of days ago, and it sounds like they're going with Fuego and Replay again. And honestly, why not.

Pingu

Noot noot
I’ve heard this... there’s definitely a Fuego sheen over it, but in general it goes in a different (but thankfully NO LESS REDUCTIVE) direction.

You won’t be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom