Cyprus 2021: Elena Tsagkrinou - El Diablo

So having told Sandro and his wonderful song from 2020 to quite literally FUCK OFF! Cyprus are not bringing back Eleni Foureira or Tamta's tempting and tantalising sounds AFTER ALL, but going with a another female singer instead:

What do we know about Elena Tsagkrinou? Is she likely to be FUN, FRUITY and FABULOUS?
A song called 'El Diablo' is already piquing my interest :disco: :horny:

Is Panik the only record label in Cyprus, or do they render services, as ‘t were?

I don't know much about the politics of Cyprus, but does the TURKISH part have anything at all to do with their Eurovision selections?

The past few years seem to have been managed by a select group of Greek gays ONLY! :D

Reactions: Zu
You’d hope that our foreign friends realise that nobody wants doomy ballards after all we’ve been through this year, unless it’s a rewrite of this year’s Swiss entry obviously :disco:

2021's El Diablo to take on the aborted soul of 2020's Cleopatra please. And nothing less.

Sandro's arms will be missed, true. But Elena looks like she knows her way around the dancer-casting of a pop video. Arms everywhere. Arms aloft. Arms akimbo. :disco:

OMG it's 5.30pm on a Friday, absolutely time for a little plop of In The Club, BITCH! round mine :disco:

I maintain that that drop would be one of the most ludicrous things to EVER grace the Eurovision stage if it were to be entered, and that includes Angelica Agurbash

I DON'T EVEN KNOW if OtherView have ANY RELATION to Cyrpus' 2021 entry, but seeing as I STARTED THIS TOPIC can I just say the SLUT BOPS never stop! :disco:

CobaltMusic to be KNIGHTED for signing this trash RIGHT NOW, and quite frankly cleoPATRA could NEVER in regards to Ξανά :disco:

I DON'T EVEN KNOW if OtherView have ANY RELATION to Cyrpus' 2021 entry, but seeing as I STARTED THIS TOPIC can I just say the SLUT BOPS never stop! :disco:

CobaltMusic to be KNIGHTED for signing this trash RIGHT NOW, and quite frankly cleoPATRA could NEVER in regards to Ξανά :disco:

The Greeks (or Greek Cypriots) are expert at churning out this sort of :disco: slut muck. I do think we should all pay MORE ATTENTION :disco:

It’ll sound like LADY GAGA , mark my words

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom