Cyprus 2021: Elena Tsagkrinou - El Diablo

The chaotic story of El Diablo SO FAR - from Sandro’s untimely demise at the alter of satan, to the possible previous smash IN THE CLUB, BITCH!, to the religious community being OUTRAGED, to Zara Larsson PIPING UP, to my bathroom being stocked full to the brim of Head and Shoulders - has been one of my favourite pre-contest journeys in AGES :D

Keep this frenzied mania UP please Cyprus, it’s a long way to go until May :disco:

HAIL SATAN! :horny:

The chaotic story of El Diablo SO FAR - from Sandro’s untimely demise at the alter of satan, to the possible previous smash IN THE CLUB, BITCH!, to the religious community being OUTRAGED, to Zara Larsson PIPING UP, to my bathroom being stocked full to the brim of Head and Shoulders - has been one of my favourite pre-contest journeys in AGES :D

Keep this frenzied mania UP please Cyprus, it’s a long way to go until May :disco:

HAIL SATAN! :horny:
I'm fully expecting Elena to be found dead the night before the semi final, with Helena Paparizou kindly stepping in to perform last minute.

I'm fully expecting Elena to be found dead the night before the semi final, with Helena Paparizou kindly stepping in to perform last minute.
I love this fairytale ending stroke of luck you've imagined for Cyprus here, as if the way it would actually play out wouldn't be Elena to be found dead the night before the semi final, with a bloodspattered Tamta insistently and enthusiastically stepping in to perform last minute after 12 hours of bombardment of members of the Cypriot delegation over the phone to have conversations casually dropping in that she just so happened to be having dinner tonight in the Netherlands in this cute restaurant in Rotterdam opposite some big stadium maybe we could catch up at some point - oh! how are things coming together with Elena's performance! is she feeling good ahead of the big show tonight

This story has now made the Guardian :D

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...s-for-countrys-eurovision-song-to-be-scrapped

The church’s official stance came a few days after a man was charged with uttering threats and causing a disturbance when he barged on to the grounds of the public broadcaster to protest what he condemned as a “blasphemous” song that was an affront to Christianity.

Police said witnesses to Saturday’s incident told investigators the man verbally accosted employees outside the Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation’s (CyBC) news department. Amateur video of the man confronting CyBC staff showed him screaming at a number of employees in the yard, asking how they could justify supporting such a song.

Happening now outside CyBC

cache_726x510_Crop_medium_1140626_583930_632021.JPG

We peacefully oppose to El Diablo
Cyprus is with El Christo
Repentance return to Christ
No to the cunning
cache_728x3000_Analog_medium_1140623_572919_632021.JPG

Satan worshipping is not representing us
cache_728x3000_Analog_medium_1140622_420147_632021.JPG

Back on The Guardian FRONT PAGE :D The gay hacks in the newsroom must be loving this story to be pushing it so far from May :D

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...withdrawal-of-cyprus-satanic-eurovision-entry

The song’s performer, Greek artist Elena Tsagrinou, said the song is about a woman who cries out for help after falling for a “bad boy” known as “El Diablo” and coming to identify and bond with her abuser. Tsagrinou insisted that any other interpretation is “unfounded”.

“The song sends a strong message, one against any form of abuse, such as the one conveyed in El Diablo,” Tsagrinoutold the Associated Press. “In these Me Too Movement times that message is extremely relevant and can be felt not only in Cyprus but also across Europe and beyond,” she said.

She added that she is a Christian and her faith was very important to her. Addressing the song’s detractors, Tsagrinou said “we must all embrace the true and intended message of the song” and that people are now stepping forward with their own stories of abuse. “Music unites and empowers. Let’s focus on that and the important issues around us and leave misinterpretations and dark thoughts behind,” Tsagrinou said.

El Diablo officially SAVING LIVES EUROPE WIDE :D

I know domestic violence is not funny, and I in no way mean to mock it. I truly hope the intended message of El Diablo is helping people x

Tonight we're gonna burn in a party
We're wild as fire that's on the loose
Hotter than sriracha on our bodies
Ta-Taco tamale, yeah, that's my mood
All this spicy melts my icy edges, baby, it's true
Tonight we're gonna burn in a party
It's heaven in hell with you

I looked up the lyrics to see if they could possibly be interpreted that way, and WHAT?

WTF!? :D Poor Elena had to come up with that nonsense to make sure she isn't killed by those fanatics! :D

I wonder if the gay PR assistant at Head & Shoulders who suggested this collab is getting promoted or fired?!??

Re-watching EL DIB right now through NEW EYES following this FLURRY of wider lyrical context I was previously BLIND TO SEE!

Her first dance move of the ENTIRE VIDEO is literally STRANGLING HERSELF! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom