Dance Monkey - Tones & I

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
So this went to number 1 in the UK yesterdsy after being number across Europe and Australia for a while. Her vocal's a bit marmite, but it's a pop banger...

I love it. It sounded like a hit from the first time I heard it, but I didn't think it would be this big.

It has been quite the slow climb for this. The old man get up in the video is very bearded Janette Krankie:

Her voice is a bit testing, on this song it isn't so bad but on Johnny Run Away it is just too much.

So this nailed-on one hit wonder seems to be having ANOTHER HIT! :shock:
She seems to have ditched the Honey G garb and is now channelling ALMA (remember HER?!)

I haven't listened to a NOTE, but I HATE IT!

Worst song of all time Dance Monkey has been in the Australian top 50 for 99 non-consecutive weeks and counting

Imagine how tired we are.gif

I SEE YOU SEE YOU SEE YOU EVERY TIME
tumblr_owr66sOts01s243b3o1_400.gif

EkK473iWkAEw8k9.jpg

I enjoyed this annihilation of the album

She has the WORST voice. Couldn’t imagine attempting a whole album

fuck Tones & I and fuck her fucking monkey song annoying piece of shit I had to endure for more than 16 months.

Well it gets right on my chuff when people disown their songs, especially the ones that they wouldn’t have anywhere near as big a career without it

I just don’t understand why the UK and Australian charts don’t introduce a recurrent system where old songs no longer appear after a certain time.

The US has had it for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom