Dancing On Ice 2020

Caprice is back with a new partner DRAFTED IN who has nothing to do with the show :D

What is going on? Did she try to shag Hamish and he was having none of it? I assume they'll save her til late in order to rekindle dwindling interest...

He looked terrified from the moment she declared "it was only him she wanted as a partner".

WHAT could go wrong...

From the SHIT DANCING at the start to H GURNING to high heaven throughout his dance. I honestly got quite annoyed.

Corrie woman is rather good. Finally an actual character performance rather than lift-shuffle-lift-shuffle-stumble-end

You'd imagine putting H and Barrowman in the same studio might create some sort of cunt implosion and this shit show disappear up its own arse.

It was him dancing that got my back up in the first place. Then BLOODY H was on straight after. At least SPACE IT OUT. :angry:

Nobody needs that many awful gays on prime time telly in quick succession. What would my poor dead nan say!

I feel like I'm a Daily Star reader watching this and it just feels dirty and wrong, but back for more I come

She is clearly a totally sassy bitch. That Mrs nice girl act won’t wash with me. From one bitch to another.

:D

It's horribly awkward. It was also a bit rubbish and by scoring her lower I'm taking it as them saying "should have stuck with Hamish, luv".

Does poor Oscar even know what he's doing?

She must have a good chance of being bottom two, presumably with the shitty footballer. I don't think she's the sort to attract much of a sympathy vote.

Oh I'd forgotten rubbish old Joe. Still he IS the sort an ITV audience will vote for far more than Caprice. And that's before the tears.

Caprice in the skate off, partner number 3 incoming. Perhaps the window cleaner is free.

Reactions: SDF
Well that was still awkward. The judges were not bothering to hide their less than warm feelings about Caprice when giving their comments. They had no choice but to save her in the skate off though, she was much better than Radzi who should have held off for Strictly rather than rush into this. Poor Oscar having to wear the kid gloves for Caprice and then suffer the indignity of being told by Christopher Dean that you can skate in more than one direction.

Loved Corrie woman and the dishyish doctor doing Delilah. Also quite pleased that my evil Queen Brienne and her useless footballer avoided the bottom two.

I hope Oscar choreographs a routine where they do one lap, abruptly stop and do another lap the other way round, with them both turning to smile at Christopher Dean as they pass (each with one leg up of course). I mean, if he can stomach Barrowman's boner-gaze I'm sure he can take 2 more queens giving him some theatrics.

Caprice was rather stilted, but on the skate off showed some of the "elegance" of her first week. I'm amazed the footballer stayed - Brianne's magic vadge can't be stopped.

I lapped up the Corrie woman - if her cast members could gawk and heckle at all her performances she would be my winner.

Caprice Bourret has spoken for the first time about Dancing On Ice after quitting the ITV talent show.

The 48-year-old model, who sparked controversy by splitting from professional skating partner Hamish Gaman part-way through the series, confirmed she has indeed pulled out of the rest of the season.

In a statement, her rep told Mirror Online: "It’s true that Caprice is no longer participating in Dancing On Ice.

"It’s been a hard few months and she’s had to keep silent for contractual reasons."

"Now she’s taking some time to recover and look after herself and her family."

An ITV spokeswoman added: "Caprice will not be taking any further part in the series."

Caprice had been due to take to the ice this evening for the fifth episode of Dancing On Ice, but will now leave her new partner Oscar Peter without a celebrity to dance with.

Just yesterday, the mum of two documented her horrific bruises after her gruelling rehearsals.

Posting four pictures of her purple and green knees, hips and sides on Instagram, Caprice wrote: "War wounds from this weeks training #letsdothis @_oscarpeter and I have been working hard hope to impress the judges this week @dancingonice."

Caprice's short time on the show had been marred by her public fallout with original partner Hamish, who broke his own silence on Friday after ITV bosses decided he should no longer take part in this series.

Posting four pictures of her purple and green knees, hips and sides on Instagram, Caprice wrote: "War wounds from this weeks training #letsdothis @_oscarpeter and I have been working hard hope to impress the judges this week @dancingonice."

Caprice's short time on the show had been marred by her public fallout with original partner Hamish, who broke his own silence on Friday after ITV bosses decided he should no longer take part in this series.

"Hi everyone. Thank you so much for your kind messages," he tweeted. "I've been overwhelmed by your love and support - it's brought me to tears at times.

"Honestly, I'm not okay, but I'd like to thank Amelia, my pro family and ITV for doing all that they can to support me."

He added: "I'm comforted knowing the truth always comes out in the end, and I hope we can focus on the skating again now."

Hamish was forced to deny 'gaslighting' Caprice after she complained to producers of him pushing her 'beyond her capabilities'.

"She was giving it her all but felt like it was never enough," a member of the crew told the Sun.

"Instead she was portrayed as a diva, which couldn't be further from the truth."

An ITV spokesman said at the time: "We take allegations of bullying very seriously but found no evidence on Dancing On Ice and strongly refute any suggestion to the contrary."

Friends insisted Caprice was blameless in the split – the first of its kind on the show.

They said sometimes people "just don't get on" – and implied it was Hamish who was pushing far, far too hard.

Caprice also fired back at her 'diva' reputation, but previously admitted she used to be so out of control with her demands that even her own mum could not bring her back to reality.

"I was a very, very, very ambitious young girl," she once said. "I wanted to be governor of California or own a chain of hotels. I want to earn quadrillions."

She added: "It's really hard, when so many people around you are telling you how amazing you are, not to start believing a little too much of your own hype.

"My ego was getting... out of control. I cringe when I look at the diva I was."

In her autobiography My Boys, My Body, My Business, she wrote: "I used to make my PA call up a club and say, 'Caprice wants to come to the club tonight, we want 10 bottles of vodka, we're bringing 10 people and we want it for free'. Sometimes they said no and she'd do the whole, 'Do you know who we're talking about?' I mean!"

Caprice also began demanding all the designer clothes from her shoots for free, and would throw a strop if anyone did her make-up in a way she did not like.

While she's since insisted she's grown up, Caprice was spotted looking frosty when she and Oscar were booed on the ice last weekend.

1x1.png

The pair worked hard on their performance but the audience's reception was far from welcoming, and they ended up in the bottom two.

*Dancing On Ice continues tonight at 6pm on ITV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom