Dannii Minogue - I Kissed A Boy (BBC THREE)

So basically they are all going to fuck each other by the end of the road trip. I hope the soundtrack is nothing but Dannoushka's back catalogue.

'...and see whose eyes wander...'

I can answer that right now, with everybody's. And not just their eyes.

its actually nice to see her do a UK gig. I am here for this

I'd like her to do the Masked Singer UK at some point as a judge

I am very much looking forward to Dannii's triumphant televisual return, still down with the kids on the yoof channel.

"Boys, now it's time to put your needle on it! :wink:"

Oy vey. Will watch though.

Oh good. Hopefully it is a step up from the last couple of one off singles she did.

Our Danielle looked quite fabulous from the quick glimpse I saw of her on The One Show.

I watched the first episode. Well, Dannii swanned in a couple of times very briefly looking every inch the star of the show as is only right.

They played the new song over the end credits. A big synthy pop dance number (referencing Neon Nights!). Written by Ian Masterson and Hayley Sanderson, one of the Strictly singers.

Drag race Friday
Eurovision Saturday
Dannii and the gays Sunday

WHAT A WEEKEND

I watched the first two episodes, its entertaining and watchable in a Gay love island kind of way, some of it of course producer led for story lines but it does seem a bit more in touch with what its trying to achieve. Dannii of course looks superb and its a good gig for her - especially with the new SINGAL off the back of it :disco:

The Liverpudlian lad added late is quite big on tiktok and his content is largely about being single/dating so I would be (given his apparent role in the show) he was asked on and is quite directed in his actions

Yeah I can see that.

Josh, who has NEVER kissed a boy or dated and is now suddenly finds himself on this is also suspect :D not sure I believe that, but a good storyline and surely means he won't be out first

Why do they all say that’s a bit of me / that’s not a bit of me. No one says that in real life.

This show is surprisingly good trash :D I hope it does well for BBC Three as they've clearly spent most of this quarters marketing budget to try and get it to land :D

The ginger lad is so far SO CRINGE! I hope they keep him in for as long as possible, as he's possibly giving us a semi-iconic reality tv performance. I hate to use the phrase NEEDY BOTTOM but my life does it spring to mind when he is on screen.

I'm also not buying the Scottish/Nigerian couple as ONLY JUST MET. It's only been two episodes, but they seem bizarrely settled.

And yes, Liverpudlian clear producer plant, but I'm not complaining!

This show is surprisingly good trash :D I hope it does well for BBC Three as they've clearly spent most of this quarters marketing budget to try and get it to land :D

The ginger lad is so far SO CRINGE! I hope they keep him in for as long as possible, as he's possibly giving us a semi-iconic reality tv performance. I hate to use the phrase NEEDY BOTTOM but my life does it spring to mind when he is on screen.

I'm also not buying the Scottish/Nigerian couple as ONLY JUST MET. It's only been two episodes, but they seem bizarrely settled.

And yes, Liverpudlian clear producer plant, but I'm not complaining!

What else has that Mikey been in, it’s driving me mad. Maybe someone’s date on celebs go dating

I also don't want either of the giraffe Essex gay who is unable to enunciate OR super cute former Mormon gay who absolutely definitely has sucked a big fat cock or 57 in his life before :D to go!!

Two of the most interesting people on the show, and also hilariously mismatched :D

I also don't want either of the giraffe Essex gay who is unable to enunciate OR super cute former Mormon gay who absolutely definitely has sucked a big fat cock or 57 in his life before :D to go!!

Two of the most interesting people on the show, and also hilariously mismatched :D

BOBINSKA! :D
I found myself finding him quite endearing as it went on, but yes Josh not even having KISSED a guy then landing on this is just ridiculous :D I also think they have made so much from that narrative that he can't be the first to leave? But a shame if BOBINSKA the Polish-Essex Bombshell has to leave

Awww I really like BOBINSKA!
They are quite handsome too when they actually SHUT THEIR MOUTH from the endless and utterly unintelligible Essex DRAWL they seem to spout at all times :D

GAY RANKING:

01 Cringe needy bottom ginger
02 Super cute former Mormon beardy guy (He's a BIT OF ME!)
03 BOBINSKA
04 Moustache gay who only dresses like a Tom of Finland character
05 Extremely MID RANGE looking Scottish gay that seems to have all the men going wild for?? AVERAGE and SAFE always OVER PERFORMS
06 Nigerian/Scottish couple - basically MUM AND DAD
07 The poor bastard forced to couple up with dreaded ginger gay for screen time
08 The shifty Liverpudlian with dodgy eyebrows
09 The other two FREAKS, I cannot get on with the weird Welsh one who doesn't open his eyes AT ALL

• Haha
Reactions: Zu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom