Dare Me

So this debuted at the end of 2019 on the USA network in the states as a weekly 1 hour epsiode release - had me hooked instantly and definitely has become one of my favourite new shows in a long while. Its deliciously mean girls and campy, the characters are all so hateful - it says something when you end up rooting for the villain by the end.

I was thinking how much better it would have been had it been released all at once on netflix and then i read it was a Netflix co-production for the rest of the world.

Well It's just been released worldwide, and since it didn't do so well on the network here (Series 1 'You' anyone) i'm hoping it finds life as a binge worthy series on netflix because that twist at the end of epsiode 10 was EVERYTHING and i need a season 2!

Marlo Kelly is a revelation, surely destined for big things!

Anyone else following it?

So a full year after it debuted to dismal ratings on cable this just dropped on Netflix here in the states and straight into the Top 10.

Unfortunately it was officially cancelled by USA network in the US several months back. Alas this was my favourite new show of 2020 so I’m hoping this domestic revival might lead them to green lighting a season 2.

Has anyone checked it out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom