Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Also i do love the original too ..but the remixes of this are SO good .. Tiesto, Airscape, Above & Beyond are total early 2000's gold .. and then even Michael Woods chillout mix is divine!

This is an ideal Diddy song, the intersection of angsty singer song writer banshee, and commercial turn of the millennium trance, FAB

in fact all the single remixes of that Delerium album were STUN

I just bumped this, but it's not visible on the recent posts page.
That’s how I found it.. sure you didn’t click the new posts by mistake? If you were the last replier it wouldn’t show up

Oh and just realised that Silence wasn’t actually FROM Poem, but the remix was tacked on a 2 disc version

Delerium had some great songs, Silence, Innocente, Underwater, After All

Not to derail the Silence love, but in case anyone has never heard it, my favourite Sarah moment is the absolutely stunning Possession (Piano), the acoustic version of said song, which is one of the most hauntingly beautiful songs I've ever heard

There is a poster I have on ignore, but that shouldn't stop the topic from appearing.

There is a poster I have on ignore, but that shouldn't stop the topic from appearing.

:o

giphy-downsized-large.gif

The topic does not come up for me at all!

@Administrator have any of my permissions been altered? Or is there another reason/ solution to this?

@Administrator have any of my permissions been altered? Or is there another reason/ solution to this?
As in this one? I can have a proper look, but it's appearing fine for me on recent posts. Are you sure you don't have anyone on ignore? Ignored posters topics don't show in recent posts

I just tested and it seems that if you ignore people, their posts don't show up on What's new. There's maybe a way around it but i can't think of a quick fix.

As in this one? I can have a proper look, but it's appearing fine for me on recent posts. Are you sure you don't have anyone on ignore? Ignored posters topics don't show in recent posts
I just realised I have the topic starter on ignore.

Which explains it.

I find it mildly horrifying this was released over 20 years ago.

WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE? :(

Can't believe i'm still blocked over a stupid barney from ages ago. Oh well he can please himself

Atleast he likes my songs :basil:

Last edited:
Love it! Reminds me of all the times I went to Creamfields/Godskitchen and Tiesto dropped it just as the rushes were coming!

Wrist-slashing chords / key (and lyrics in this instance) in a format you can dance (or spin) to is why trance is one of my all-time favourite genres. The times I've sat there blubbing to this one, the Rank 1 vs Dutch Force remix of 'Airwave' and Lange's 'Drifting Away' (amongst many others)... MULTIPLE! This one fair smashes you around the head and internal organs as well

CALLING @ButterTart :disco::horny:

Wrist-slashing chords / key (and lyrics in this instance) in a format you can dance (or spin) to is why trance is one of my all-time favourite genres. The times I've sat there blubbing to this one, the Rank 1 vs Dutch Force remix of 'Airwave' and Lange's 'Drifting Away' (amongst many others)... MULTIPLE! This one fair smashes you around the head and internal organs as well

CALLING @ButterTart :disco::horny:

Oh they were a match made in heaven and the studio if not the bedroom. His strident, elegant trance and her majestic vocal ascend to the sublime. I still want more from them all these years later.

Reactions: Zu
This though I can only give an 8, almost out of obligation. Her singing style is so utterly affected it gets in the way for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom