Delete my account please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with me. I’m not in the habit of creating multiple accounts - I’m too decrepit to keep up with those shenanigans. I’m also not planning any so-called “revenge” :D and I apologise to Zu for being rude.

That is all.
No one accused you.

How reliable IS the IP checker? I’m sure there was suggestion made a while ago that dear DEAR @Mrs Mills and the other members of my infamously split and vicious personality aren‘t me (based on an IP check) which they blatantly ARE

A bit iffy. When I became a mod I ran a check on pretty much everyone (!) and if the results were correct then Eddie is lolly, or possibly his other half.

Reactions: Zu
Because I’m OBVIOUSLY Queen Kim and the rest of you are the remaining NOBODIES. :disco:

If the plan was to create a sockpuppet account with the gender listed as female to start lecturing people about misogyny, well...
tenor.gif

YAAAAAAY

I fucking LOVE this gif :D

Well anyway sorry that someone felt the need to leave but this thread was hysterical. Now I’m full of adrenaline and won’t be able to sleep

THANKS MOOPY

I didn't agree with what he was saying, but the argument seemed to get confused over several issues before becoming a mudslinging event. The whole point of that topic being daft got completely lost which is a shame.

However seeing someone back themselves into a cave like that, blowing out all their torches in the process, is not pleasant to watch and I really wish it had been stopped earlier somehow.

I'm quite certain even after all that, HeLikedTurner could carry on posting if he wanted, he did contribute to a lot of threads and moopy has seen FAR bigger dramas. It's all so unnecessary!

That original, hilarious question of how Kylie Minogue, the same Kylie who is still breaking records, pulls in huge crowds on tours, number one albums and is all round pop royalty beloved by all, is somehow being held back by not whipping her norks out on BBC Breakfast and flashing a bit of thigh (never mind the fact she dresses fine, is absolutely stunning and hardly walks around like she's in GILEAD)...remains unanswered. One can only assume the streaming hits will start ROLLING IN because goodness knows, Kylie Minogue is truly being HELD BACK.

...THAT is why the thread was hilarious and derided. Everyone knew this, even Eddie. The unpleasantness that came from it later seemed to seep out from a number of conflicting issues that in the end had little to do with the original point. Just delete 90% of the posts, put it in moopy gold and we'll all move on with a new topic like "What have you found in Kylie's BINS"*?

*I found several copies of Kiss Me Once that had clearly been stamped on with a pair of quite glamorous, non-frumpy heels, because the heels were still stuck in the casing. Dannii was seen buying a similar pair that day so not sure what it all means :(

Last edited:
oh dear. I liked HLT in passing but I can't say I'm surprised. he has always had... difficulties carrying himself when there's an argument

and that's all I've got to say on this Kylie matter!

Good grief. You go for an early night and miss all THIS.

The moral of this story is: Go looking for trouble on Moopy and you'll find it.

Might as well let Eddie back into the Community form now. HLT was removed from it as well and until he and his very real sister calmed down but he's shat the bed in the meantime.

I've changed HLT's e-mail address as well so no password resets for YOU, bub.

Also, why does Eddie change character late at night? I’m assuming he has been on the Sherry from that well equipped bar of his, and now he is sober will come in here and lay down the riot act about how disgusting and vicious certain posters are after comparing him to Kim Woodburn (in his DREAMS).

:kim:

Of course. Moopy has a 100% track record on spurious aliases.

:emoji_thinking:

Also, why does Eddie change character late at night? I’m assuming he has been on the Sherry from that well equipped bar of his, and now he is sober will come in here and lay down the riot act about how disgusting and vicious certain posters are after comparing him to Kim Woodburn (in his DREAMS).

:kim:

I definitely began to question whether there was some trolling involved.

IP checks were always a rough science, but some fell into place far too well.

Lots of posters share IPs with other posters. Different ISP dealt them out in different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom