Delete my account please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no desire to remain on a board that encourages and rewards bullies, and censors those who are being bullied. A board that has one set of rules for some, and a different set of rules for others.

Enough. Delete my account.

JUST BAN. LEAVE HIS RECEIPTS. IF YOU DELETE, THE POSTS ALL GO TOO, DON’T THEY?

tenor.gif

Once my (real) sister asked if I could play something else in the car because "every Kylie Minogue song sounds the same"

Wow. Ok. You turned out to be quite the delightful chap didn’t you!

Wow. Ok. You turned out to be quite the delightful chap didn’t you!

Well I am just making a joke based on something that everyone else has been joking about all day (and in this thread). I didn't post in that long thread once it became more serious (as it wasn't my place), but this is clearly a joke and I don't think that I would purposely post anything mean about him or you (or anyone). Same about the joke in the sync listen btw.

I have no desire to remain on a board that encourages and rewards bullies, and censors those who are being bullied. A board that has one set of rules for some, and a different set of rules for others.

I have no idea why you’re even bothering to explain yourself @RJN. Reading that post told me all I needed to know.

Isn’t that how it works here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom