Delete my account please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JvX5pDv.png

@Rachey

IPs aren't an exact science at the level of detail we have and providers use multiple IPs and will connect you to whichever one is most convenient/nearest/less populated/etc. But the HLT/Supersonic or whatever it was - that was a perfect, repeated match.

And even if the IP is a bit dodgy, the Kylie related avatar and name, posting in the Disco thread and liking Eddie’s posts make it QUITE obvious!

Next person to use the phrase "tummy swords" is banned.

(nb - not really)
(I feel I have to clarify that at the moment)

It is an icky phrase

It has much the same effect on me as PANTY PADS

I'm still not 100% sure what it is really. Do you just prod each other and go no further?

I'm still not 100% sure what it is really. Do you just prod each other and go no further?

Hi girls, just popping in after nipping out to buy some panty pads

Given that it was our resident face of evil @COB who I believe first brought us TUMMY SWORDS, are we to presume that ZG and he engage in the FULL BUM AND WHATNOT? Not that I‘d ever demand that my fellow loungers divulge such DEEPLY PERSONAL AND PRIVATE DETAILS :)

Can we a full list of the insults thrown about this weekend. From who and to who please? :)

Reactions: Zu

Given that it was our resident face of evil @COB who I believe first brought us TUMMY SWORDS, are we to presume that ZG and he engage in the FULL BUM AND WHATNOT? Not that I‘d ever demand that my fellow loungers divulge such DEEPLY PERSONAL AND PRIVATE DETAILS :)

Please God not HOOF FUN though
Hoof fun and NECK JOBS :emoji_dromedary_camel:

To me, "swords" = violence, maiming, blood, death etc. I mean, I'm not kink-shaming but, y'know.

To me, "swords" = violence, maiming, blood, death etc. I mean, I'm not kink-shaming but, y'know.

I actually find language like RUINED and DESTROYED in relation to front and back bum antics more disturbing

Reactions: GNL
I actually find language like RUINED and DESTROYED in relation to front and back bum antics more disturbing

YES! I worked with a guy who spoke like that 7-8 years ago and it was actually unsettling.

Reactions: Zu

If you're not up to the elbow are you even having sex at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom