Delice de France - what do you think?

The freshly baked taste of the cuntinent

• Total voters

Zu

User
rubber-band-inside-my.jpg

PUMPKIN chatbox coming next :disco:

I was going to say FINE FOR SOMETHING CHEESY AND PASTRY-Y FOR A TRAIN JOURNEY but WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
Total and Utter Rip Off!
It’s not the first time I’ve been ripped off at this awful kiosk - the problem is it’s the only place open later in the evening. This time I had a dry ham and cheese croissant and a Diet Coke. Just looked at my bank statement £9.64!!! How is that even possible? They are total robbers and I am disgusted that I can’t contact anyone to complain and get some kind of explanation as to why I paid so much!

:D:D:D at "this awful kiosk"

Not enjoying how 'Would rather eat dog dirt' is presented as the most NEGATIVE OPTION, sometimes those dog eggs can be so SUCCULENT (and SUMPTUOUS! (AND SEXY!))

I may have confused it with the West Cornwall Pasty Company during my psychotic breakdown. Either way YAY PASTRY AND CHEESE

I may have confused it with the West Cornwall Pasty Company during my psychotic breakdown. Either way YAY PASTRY AND CHEESE
:D Oh they're a disgrace. FIVE QUID for a PASTY?

This should really be a FIST FIGHT with Upper Crust
Shockingly overpriced. Even PAUL is cheaper and at least they're actually French

*discovers with horror that it was founded by Paul McScoggins of Barrow-in-Furness*

Awful and very overpriced
Bought a sausage roll for astounding £3.59. Barely warm and no taste. The Greggs version at a third of the price is ten times better.

Well I could have told them THAT although I am obviously boycotting my local Greggs after the recent INCIDENT

Awful and very overpriced
Bought a sausage roll for astounding £3.59. Barely warm and no taste. The Greggs version at a third of the price is ten times better.

Well I could have told them THAT although I am obviously boycotting my local Greggs after the recent INCIDENT

Did they not appreciate one of your TURD SPECTACULARS? :(

How does it translate in French? Delicious OF France?!? Does that MAKE SENSE en Francais?

Obviously it's much nicer than BACKWERK in Berlin which I think we can all agree looks DISGUSTING

67354570_C1KGKbkR1wuFQYTnJVgF1DnbTf5ZvONbuTIjWUEgdlk.jpg

• Love
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom