Delicious 70s food and charming home furnishings

I’m probably alone in thinking this looks quite nice. All that lovely (cheesy, I would suggest :disco:) pastry. Not to mention all those delicious and very authentic ITALIAN BEANS hidden inside :disco:

I’LL HAVE ALL OF IT THANKS MUM

I think we should start the exclusive Zu 'n' Kate's PASTRY ON EVERYTHING Lounge

Reactions: Zu
What IS asparagus soup? I've never heard or seen such a thing. I didn't even know asparagus HAD a "cream".

I had home made chick pea curry earlier and I suppose the Basmati rice accompaniment was acceptable but just think of how much nicer it would have been dished up wearing a pastry beret :disco::disco::disco:

When the UK applies to REJOIN the EU I will use this thread as proof you should all be KEPT WELL AWAY from CIVILIZATION!

See that's quite cute. I follow a 70s decor Instagram as well. I love their PASSION for pointless stairs:

12028821_1037639206280801_9033689215958802506_o.jpg
This genuinely THRILLS me

See that's quite cute. I follow a 70s decor Instagram as well. I love their PASSION for pointless stairs:

12028821_1037639206280801_9033689215958802506_o.jpg

Love a conversation pit - like a carpeted hot tub. What an architectural marvel - why did they fall out of favour?

Anyone for HEAD CHEESE? Or BRAWN as granny used to call it.

1280px-S%C3%BClze001.jpg

Quite the Sunday tea time treat

if you were lucky, you could actually make out a bit of eyeball!

Anyone for HEAD CHEESE? Or BRAWN as granny used to call it.

1280px-S%C3%BClze001.jpg

Quite the Sunday tea time treat

we eat this during winter! although it's increasingly going out of fashion, and pig's head isn't even used anymore, it's shanks nowadays. a proper made slice with mustard on dark rye is not half bad!

too much aspic in the shown example though :zombie:

I had no idea it was called HEAD CHEESE though. I only knew of it as BRAWN.

Head cheese just makes me think of smegma.

I only know of head cheese because it was a question in a Who Wants To Be a Millionaire PS1 game I once had. :D

Am I wrong for thinking the pic in @lolly's post looks quite nice?

we eat this during winter! although it's increasingly going out of fashion, and pig's head isn't even used anymore, it's shanks nowadays. a proper made slice with mustard on dark rye is not half bad!

too much aspic in the shown example though :zombie:

I’ve had a pig’s head terrine which wasn’t too dissimilar which was DELICIOUS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom