Delicious 70s food and charming home furnishings

Zu

User
GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS

It’s all about MINITEL these days :disco:

minitel-1.jpg

Goodness this lady certainly has a very beautiful home and clearly loves to whip up a curly sausage casserole of a Monday after a lovely day relaxing in her favourite chat lounge. I’m minded to have a chat about DELICIOUS 70s FOOD and CHARMING HOME FURNISHINGS :disco:

(:side-eye::D Seamless, isn’t it? Do I win a trophy point?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(There’s almost certainly cognac in that orange. We all know what Françoise gets up to after five minutes of light dusting :disco:)

Oh my days (well, mes journées - that’s quite clearly the handiwork of drunken Françoise) :D

What on EARTH is that yellow gelatinous filth on the plate?

It upsets me greatly that I'll never experience the CULINARY TERROR of a 1970's dinner party.

I have a friend who occasionally recreates them, punch bowls and all, it's like being on a Golden Girls set

I believe my great grandmother still makes aspic from time to time. BWADR!

Those foods look like something out of my mum's Cordon Bleu Cookery Course magazines in the late 1960s. She had all 72 issues in the binders and I used to spend hours looking through them as a child.

Oh nothing wrong with a fruit pie. Until you start referring to pizzas as pies and I get terribly confused

Reactions: Zu
Since the cauliflower has no colour I suspect it's BOILED WHOLE and then the separately grilled burgers slotted in at the end. Then carefully lowered into its delicious cheesy bath.

I do quite like these posts being in this thread. Imagining VoR's foot suspended in lemon aspic surrounded by tinned pilchards and sweetcorn :disco:

(edit: this thread was split from "Monday eats VoR")

Last edited:
I do quite like these posts being in this thread. Imagining VoR's foot suspended in lemon aspic surrounded by tinned pilchards and sweetcorn :disco:
I want to go to them in the future. Might start a new topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom