Delicious 70s food and charming home furnishings

I would’ve preferred spaghetti hoops and sausages but still top marks.

I bought a tin of sausage and beans at the height of lockdown stockpiling. Every bit as deliciously disgusting as I anticipated. Can you still get those tins of London Grill? I must try those again. I remember my father would eat that cold straight from the tin when he came home pissed on a Friday night.

one of my mother's staples, PØLSEPINDSVIN

48c2bd057c04b2139bebbe04e71074dc.jpg

(without the vegs, obviously, she's not POSH)

yeah, get yer phobias straight, lols. that dish is my trauma to brandish

Perhaps you're disturbed by PROTRUSIONS.
It's giving me definite maggot vibes

I quite like it though. Sometimes I do a Google image search for trypophobia just for the sensation.

It's giving me definite maggot vibes

I quite like it though. Sometimes I do a Google image search for trypophobia just for the sensation.

The one of the infested breast that @Ag posted here years ago contributed to my diagnosis.

Thanks @Ag !

I'd love to know where these dishes are from.

Because if they're British then WHY THE FUCK DID WE GET A REP FOR BAD FOOD WITH THESE TASTY MORSELS?

Reactions: Zu
The one of the infested breast that @Ag posted here years ago contributed to my diagnosis.

Thanks @Ag !

Most of the images are fake though, aren't they? Although knowing they are real or fake doesn't make any difference in my experience. The physical sensations are the same.

Most of the images are fake though, aren't they? Although knowing they are real or fake doesn't make any difference in my experience. The physical sensations are the same.

Yes and like you I also do that thing of trying to push my limits.

No I'm not into sadomasochism.

I'd love to know where these dishes are from.

Because if they're British then WHY THE FUCK DID WE GET A REP FOR BAD FOOD WITH THESE TASTY MORSELS?

because British cuisine never changed :)

Unless piped with delicious mayonnaise or set in GELATINÉ please keep the infected BOBS chat to the appropriate MANGY BOB LONGE.

I can only describe how it affects me as similar to an allergic reaction. It's like I can feel my face heating up (and it's a visible flush) with a kind of pulsing sensation. And then a low level vertigo and nausea.

I can only describe how it affects me as similar to an allergic reaction. It's like I can feel my face heating up (and it's a visible flush) with a kind of pulsing sensation.

erections

And then a low level vertigo and nausea.

internalised homophobia

Freud 101!

Chicken Of The Sea? First time I've seen Tuna referred to in that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom