DELICIOUS places IN LONDON

We kissed some more by the bar and swapped candy with our tongues (free candy provided by the bar, for you to get that cock taste out of your mouth.)
Having been to this lovely venue on numerous occasions, I have absolutely no memory of FREE CANDY and who wants to "get that cock taste out of your mouth" anyway? I didn't pay NINE QUID FOR HARIBO!

Having been to this lovely venue on numerous occasions, I have absolutely no memory of FREE CANDY and who wants to "get that cock taste out of your mouth" anyway? I didn't pay NINE QUID FOR HARIBO!

i've been thinking about that EXACT CANDY COATED SENTENCE since I first read it yesterday :D

"free candy provided by the bar, for you to get that cock taste out of your mouth." really just ROLLS OFF THE TONGUE beautifully doesn't it :disco:

Free candy provided by the bar, for you to get that cock taste out of your mouth really does sound like a LOST SENTENCE from cutie of the evening

I must say the new (I’ve not been there in a while so it might have been completed months ago) Whitechapel station is looking quite splendid and I AM pleased they’ve retained the location of the original entrance :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom