Demi Lovato - Skin of My Teeth + HOLY FVCK (album)

They'll have to remove the pronouns DISCLAIMER from her alien hunting show now :shock:

her pronouns are they/them/she/her and frankly she doesn't have to make up her mind. it's a non linear journey with no rulebook.

thinking about it, yeah she just added the she/her back.
Apologies to all the Mesdames Lovato out there as of today

2 great singles in a row. is Demi OK?!

this one's about the age gap between her and Wilmer when they started dating.

finally 29
17 would never cross my mind...

Is the album any good?
I have it playing in the background as I type and so far it's not bad. It's the most unhinged thing she's ever done! I like that it doesn't sound cheap and the choruses are great, but it tries to be a lot of things at the same time; it borrows heavily from Halsey's last album too.

It's the follow up we never got from neither Ashlee or Lindsay :disco:

Oh my. So early faves are DEAD FRIENDS, HEAVEN (Marilyn Manson anyone?), CITY OF ANGELS, and WASTED.

Certainly a step up from the borefest of an album she released last year.

Happy Ending
City of Angels
Wasted
Come Together
Dead Friends

these songs are all fucking fantastic. I'm a little shook. this is so easily Demetria's best work. she finally found a sound that fits her vocals like a glove and ironically she's stopped screaming and started controlling her voice. excellence!

Do it.

If you like Pale Waves, this shits all over them.

Demi the new Zeem (mix of king, queen and Xem) of ROCK AND ROLL!
this album absolutely destroys the Pale Waves record :D her references are incredibly on point, unlike Pale Waves who often blur the line between homage and straight up imitation

Do it.

If you like Pale Waves, this shits all over them.

Demi the new Zeem (mix of king, queen and Xem) of ROCK AND ROLL!

I quite liked earlier Pale Waves when they were a bit Goth and a bit The 1975, not so much now. I will add this to the list to investigate.

29 is actually showing some signs of sharting quite well, maybe becoming a minor hit. I need a video featuring a Wilmer lookalike and Demi playing the older seducer to a 17 yo. :disco:

Is this... their best album yet? I'm not sure if anything is as good as Give Your Heart A Break or Cool For The Summer (their best songs) but its all good.

And I like that its a bit Ashlee Simpson

This is BRILLIANT. :shock:

I can't believe this is the same woman who gave us that terrible Melon song just last year!
I still like Melon Cake :D It's the only song I go back to from that album

Just a one-off I think. It's a cover of a track from the Daisy Jones & The Six soundtrack album

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom