desire - bizarre love triangle + escape

Album tracklisting (and release date?) apparently being announced next week.

Hopefully the temptation for tinkering is resisted while on lockdown.

The song stupifies it's so perfect and dazzling. Nothing can overtake the original, but this is nice indeed. I can't remember the bubblegum artist who covered it, but it would be a hard task to deliver a dud taking this one on. I'd say it's more a creation than a song - I feel like I'm in another realm when I listen to it. I still remember stopping Married to the Mob to immediately find out what on earth this was.

Oo-er, Desire is a DIFFERENT GIRL this time around. IDIB really are coming up with the weekly goods.

Liquid Dreams is my favourite so far. I read a comment that said Johnny is adding additional tracks to the album so who knows if it will emerge as planned?

Liquid Dreams is my favourite so far. I read a comment that said Johnny is adding additional tracks to the album so who knows if it will emerge as planned?

with all this new italians do it better output, i wonder what is happening with ida no... have they fallen out? where is the new glass candy stuff, it's been fucking ages.

(they did not seem to be getting along very well when i saw them in 2014 or 2015)

with all this new italians do it better output, i wonder what is happening with ida no... have they fallen out? where is the new glass candy stuff, it's been fucking ages.

(they did not seem to be getting along very well when i saw them in 2014 or 2015)

Body Work must have been COMING even longer than Dear Tommy. There has been the odd song released, but I agree they seem to be below Chromatics and Desire in the pecking order, and there are all the new acts with albums apparently coming out this year too.

B/E/A/T/B/O/X was my way into Italians but I guess the patchy output since then has left me a little less bothered about them than I was.

B/E/A/T/B/O/X was my way into Italians

same! they were the gateway drug. was everpres/jet boy/i miss him also a glass candy loon?
anyway, they've not really released a lot since warm in the winter which is obviously one of my favourite songs ever.
i've been meaning to shop some vinyl from their shop for a while. the desire album will be a nice incentive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom