Did we notice that progressive trance is back?

WiDGe->

44f
You've had some fairly high profile stuff from Nathan Micay which is bringing well produced angular synths to the fore, but a whole load of stuff is bubbling away now that is re-living prime Northern Exposure era progressive with little fucks given.

I noted that Lobster Theremin has pivoted recently. It started off doing dusty lofi house, added a stream of distorted techno bangers in every now and again, but the label has started to put out some absolutely tearing prog trance stuff in recent releases.

Loads of people seem to be on it. Here are some tracks that hit me recently.

Holy shit. Why have I only stumbled across this thread when I'm about the go to bed? The first two have been belters - 90s Process in particular, I'll have to listen to the rest in the morning.
Quite an exciting development, this.

It’s all the ladies down the street want to talk about.

Reactions: VoR
Holy shit. Why have I only stumbled across this thread when I'm about the go to bed? The first two have been belters - 90s Process in particular, I'll have to listen to the rest in the morning.
Quite an exciting development, this.

I’ve got a chunk of this going onto a mix I’m doing. I was going through Spotify and diverted onto a “fuck it, let’s just go for it” session. Which I never do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom