Disclosure - Energy (album 3) & Birthday ft. Kehlani

I’m definitely looking forward to this, even though I haven’t been floored by any of the promo tracks or singles (haven’t listened to that new one yet)

Ooh I can't wait to get home and listen to this! I love both Kelis and Kehlani

HERE WE GO

The Kelis track, Watch Your Step, is second on New Music Friday UK, ahead of the actual single :eyes: it is fabulous though. I'll get to the full album this afternoon

The pre-release songs didn't do much for me but Watch Your Step is excellent (and the Kehlani one not bad either).

the album is solid start to end (if a bit elevator music at points) - growing with each play though and my faves are Watch Your Step, Birthday and the quite excellent Who Knew? with Mick Jenkins.

the album is solid start to end (if a bit elevator music at points) - growing with each play though and my faves are Watch Your Step, Birthday and the quite excellent Who Knew? with Mick Jenkins.

Watch Your Step is SUCH A BANGER! I'm also loving Etran, Reverie, Get Close and the Disclosure VIP Remix of Birthday since I never really liked the original but this version just floors me :disco:

you make me watch your step
when YOU MOVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom