Disclosure - Energy (album 3) & Birthday ft. Kehlani

I’m definitely looking forward to this, even though I haven’t been floored by any of the promo tracks or singles (haven’t listened to that new one yet)

HERE WE GO

The Kelis track, Watch Your Step, is second on New Music Friday UK, ahead of the actual single :eyes: it is fabulous though. I'll get to the full album this afternoon

The pre-release songs didn't do much for me but Watch Your Step is excellent (and the Kehlani one not bad either).

the album is solid start to end (if a bit elevator music at points) - growing with each play though and my faves are Watch Your Step, Birthday and the quite excellent Who Knew? with Mick Jenkins.

the album is solid start to end (if a bit elevator music at points) - growing with each play though and my faves are Watch Your Step, Birthday and the quite excellent Who Knew? with Mick Jenkins.

Watch Your Step is SUCH A BANGER! I'm also loving Etran, Reverie, Get Close and the Disclosure VIP Remix of Birthday since I never really liked the original but this version just floors me :disco:

you make me watch your step
when YOU MOVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom