Disco: Extended Mixes

Eddie

User
as requested by ebenezer krang.

Largely better than the originals save for Miss A Thing and Real Groove. Slightly irked at the atrocious vocal editing on Supernova though.

The album is back up to 42 in the midweeks because of this. Must not be too far off 150k now.

i love. i live. i write in cliches for it.

can't believe we won't get videos for miss a thing (truly the more more more of the album!) or dancefloor darling - i mean shoot it with a phone if you don't haz budget ffs!

All that’s needed now is Disco : The Edits and an exclusive EP available on limited edition cd Disco : The Highlights.

Miss (a) Thing is classy as fuck. I can't be arsed listening to these extended versions having heard they're largely a bit shoddy with random instrumental breaks, but the extended Say Something is of course fabulous... even if it's missing something from the Infinite Disco version (maybe just the visual component).

Last Chance is SO much better here. The La La La refrain is something I hadn't even noticed on the original track and it's catchy as fuck.

I love that some of the songs have new adlibs. Magic is much more convincing in this form (though it's missing that transcendental intro from Infinite Disco) and the banshee screaming during Supernova is so much clearer and a joy to behold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom