09. I Love It
10. Till You Love Somebody
11. Monday Blues
11. Where Does the DJ Go?
13. Unstoppable
14. Spotlight
14. Hey Lonely
16. Fine Wine

I'm quite SURPRISED to see Miss a Thing go out already - it's definitely in my top 5. Last chance for the first dance? BLOWN IT.

Once again a max of TWO songs out if you please!

Living for the thread titles!
gracias, amigo. :emoji_nail_care:

I vote Supernova this time - a very good song (and AMAZING Infinite Disco perf) nonetheless topped by everything else left.

wasn't that two weeks ago @Eddie? :evil: is a girl not allowed to change her mind, just as you have upgrades various 7s and 8s to 11s and 12s? :eyes:

but no I don't think I hated it, I just found it NOISY and too vocodered. which I still do, but the song itself transcends those flaws well enough now.

I clicked on the wrong song but am sure it’s going to win the whole thing anyway so no harm done.

I'm just here as the token Spanish to point out that SOBREVIVIENTE is an archaic noun and we use the (much more fabulous) SUPERVIVIENTE :disco: nowadays.

No doubt it’ll just be me hitting Real Groove now until the final as it’s probably not going anywhere

I’m really not hearing what the rest of you are hearing. Her voice really grates on it.

her voice is certainly a bit overly HELIUM in places. everything else about the songis fantastic. I'd probably love it more with a Dua Lipa vocal. :eyes:

*gets eliminated by @HeLikedTurner*

her voice is certainly a bit overly HELIUM in places. everything else about the songis fantastic. I'd probably love it more with a Dua Lipa vocal. :eyes:

*gets eliminated by @HeLikedTurner*

I’ll take an imperfect but unique and instantly recognisable voice over a competent but bland, indistinct and soulless voice every time!

There’s nothing unpleasant about her vocal in Real Groove to these ears. In terms of the effects, I like the way it is 75% Kylie/25% talkbox.

Miss A Thing and Real Groove are both quite a tough listen vocally to me but each to their own. In contrast she sounds so warm on Celebrate You.

magic, the rest are absolutely wonderful, say something ftw, here's to one survivor getting it right, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom