DISCO TV - YOUTUBE

Nancy

Don't phone, it's just for fun!
KYLIE NOW HAS HER OWN CHANNEL BROADCASTING NOW ON YOUTUBE.

HOSTED BY KYLIE AND FEATURING WALL TO WALL KYLIE.

SHE REALLY IS GETTING A PUSH LIKE NEVER BEFORE :disco:

Last edited:
Reactions: COB
I've just put it on, Unstoppable was playing so I assumed it was just the new album - but now we have On A Night Like This :disco:

Did Kylie do a voiceover or appear on camera at the start?

I've just put it on, Unstoppable was playing so I assumed it was just the new album - but now we have On A Night Like This :disco:

Did Kylie do a voiceover or appear on camera at the start?
SHE DID FOR UNSTOPPABLE. SHE POPS UP EVERY NOW AGAIN INBETWEEN WORKING THE VISION MIXING DESK

I have to say, I'm in a weird mood tonight where I'm too tired to really do anything or watch something while paying proper attention (but not tired enough to go to bed) and DISCO TV really is just the ticket.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW NANCY IS WHETHER THIS COUNTS TOWARDS HER STREAMING STATS?

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW NANCY IS WHETHER THIS COUNTS TOWARDS HER STREAMING STATS?

If it's official videos it will count towards the singles chart, won't it?

I would think this edited-together video, although containing her videos, would be counted as a separate thing so wouldn't count for chart purposes. Hope I'm wrong though!

This edit of A Lifetime to Repair is so much worse than the album version :(

Reactions: ZZ
DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT THE STRINGS IN THE BACKGROUND OF BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW SOUND LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF SUPER MARIO GALAXY?

What videos are they showing for the album tracks?

That's SOOOOOOO GOOD!

I'm in a very foul mood right now and this came at the right moment

SAVED BY KYLIE :disco:

JIST A PLACEHOLDER GRAPHIC, ALTHOUGH THE DISCO TRACKS ARE ALL INTRODUCED BY KYLIE AND THEY’VE ALSO SHOWED BEHIND THE SCENES AT THE MAGIC VIDEO SHOOT

It's the same videos that were previously uploaded to her channel for the individual songs - they have sort of 'single covers' with the song title and some basic animation like the title flashing in and out.

Still find it hard to believe the GOOMW video is actually real, what an absolutely perfect homosexual moment :disco:

After all that.... I WAS GONNA CANCEL....?
I had forgotten this video existed
And that's the second time I'm watching it

Isn't it just? Somebody some brave interviewer must ask her what the whole point of this video was...

Its like she popped in and forget she's was doing the video that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom