Disney+

KindaCool

You've got issues.
I think this is coming to Europe early next year? Anyone thinking of subscribing?

I got it last week and it's quite good. Apart from the obvious Disney/princess/fairytale stuff, there are lots of original shows coming out, especially in the Marvel and Star Wars universes.

Strangely enough, there are barely an X-Men stuff though. I hope they put them up soon.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Not my bag at all, but in general I'm thinking of reducing the number of subscriptions I have, not increasing them.

COB

I feel GREAT!
I've been watching The Mandalorian (through other means), it's quite good.

monsta

CAUGHT YOUR FEVER
Strangely enough, there are barely an X-Men stuff though. I hope they put them up soon.

It’s not really that strange since they were from a different studio but they are going up at some point with the Fox buy-out.

The animated series are already on there.

COB

I feel GREAT!
The constantly-delayed New Mutants film is DEFINITELY getting bunged on there instead of getting a theatrical release, isn't it :D/:(

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
It will never happen.

They have nothing beyond a bunch of crap movies and The Mandolrian. Nothing else worthy is coming out till next year.

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
Disney+ Star now all available. I think there are already some teething issues as it seems to have Deadpool 2 but not Deadpool and Die Hard 2-5 but not Die Hard.

Anyway, what is everyone most looking forward to?

COB

I feel GREAT!
I'm sure I read somewhere that Deadpool 1 is still under a contract with one of the other streaming services in the UK - I think there will be a few things where Disney will just wait for the current agreements to lapse, rather than pushing to break contracts.

Ellie

Oh that makes sense. It’s not like I need to watch Die Hard for the 500th time anyway and already own it. Just thought it was weird.

Reactions: COB

COB

I feel GREAT!
I know it's been back in the news for all the wrong reasons lately, but I might not be able to resist doing a Buffy rewatch :eyes:

COB

I feel GREAT!
OH, I just looked it up and apparently they're using the same shitty HD remaster as previous streaming services have had :( I was hoping they'd as least give us an option, like they did for The Simpsons.

Ellie

Il looking forward to seeing Up Close and Personal for the first time in years. It was available to rent for 48hrs on all digital services but never had the option to buy for some reason.

COB

I feel GREAT!
Quite a few obscure Star Wars bits and bobs being added at the start of April:
Genndy Tartakovsky's Clone Wars series is a particular treat, and has been quite difficult to get hold of in the past few years. The Boba Fett thing is also the first time Lucasfilm have ever released ANYTHING from the Holiday Special officially :D

Floppet

Spider murderer
The Deadpool 2 on Disney+ has several edits according to Mr F.

I'm rewatching Ugly Betty and The X Files, although X Files is also in my Prime watchlist too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom