Disney+

I watched it yesterday, was debating making a thread as it really was very good fun :D Probably the closest we'll get to a new Roger Rabbit!

• Love
Reactions: dUb
I’m loath to be even vaguely spoilery but I would say everyone with a passing interest needs to watch it asap as some of this stuff has to be experienced fresh :D:D

Reactions: COB
Later this week we're apparently getting the complete series of Alien movies on there, currently they only have Aliens and Prometheus. I was actually wondering if that would be a good series to do a loose watchalong(/hatewatchalong for the later ones) thread for, similar to Diddy's Ghibli threads - I'd be up for it if nobody else is :eyes:

ONLY JUST SAW THIS AND YES PLEASE AND MORE PEOPLE NEED TO GET INVOLVED

it must be at least 3 years months days since I watched all Alien movies back to back :eyes:

(I even love 3 and 4)

ONLY JUST SAW THIS AND YES PLEASE AND MORE PEOPLE NEED TO GET INVOLVED

it must be at least 3 years months days since I watched all Alien movies back to back :eyes:

(I even love 3 and 4)

Yes!

I haven't seen 4 for years but maybe I'll feel kinder towards it these days.

Trailer for the Willow series (sequel to the 1988 film):

It's a bit weird seeing gameshow host Warwick Davies in an acting role these days :tongueout:

Star Wars: Andor trailer:

I was unsure about this one when it was announced, but it looks gorgeous and I'm quite here for a Star Wars spy thriller (which this apparently is). Being linked to the best of the Disney-era SW films also helps!

I am not a Star Wars person but I want to give Obi Wan a try tomorrow. It looks cool.

I just got this and omg they have the 90s Fantastic Four animated series which I wasn't able to find anywhere. I'm not sure how crap it is now but it's my childhood.:cry:

I just got this and omg they have the 90s Fantastic Four animated series which I wasn't able to find anywhere. I'm not sure how crap it is now but it's my childhood.:cry:

I'm like that with the original He-Man cartoon. Best thing ever (but not really)

I was happy they got the Spiderman cartoon series from the 80's :disco: Even though it's from 1981, I vividly remember watching reruns of it like a DECADE later.

I am not a Star Wars person but I want to give Obi Wan a try tomorrow. It looks cool.

Rupauls Drag Race Reaction GIF

I've let my D+ subscription lapse, but I'll definitely find a way to watch this as I loved the first series:

Last time all the studios were from Japan but this time they're from all over the world (including Aardman :D).

I think I am going to be able to get this as a bank account freebie from next month.

Another streaming subscription that I will neglect in favour of watching toot on proper telly like an old person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom